SRS how can you tell?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by tat was blue, Feb 16, 2005.

1. tat was blue

tat was blue New Member

i'm getting really really hung up on this guy. this ex to be exact. now i was never all that attatched to him, but then something happened (more details later maybe) that changed me, alot more than i thought. and now if i don't talk to him every day i get sad, and miss him. if i dont' see him for a week, i get weird and obsessive. and i'd love nothing more than to be able to tell him what he's doing to me, lay the blame for my insanity squarely at his feat. but of course, i know this is me. i understand that i can't fix this, i cant' make myself stop obsessing. he just got out of a serious relationship, and was really hurt. so whenever he shows me affection i have this feeling that it's just cause he's re-bounding or something, and i'm safe:noes: . wich is of course making me even more mental. how can i tell if he really cares about me, or if he's just trying to get over her?:hs: i would do anything for him, and it hurt like hell watching her hurt him. but i dont' think sacrificing my own wellbeing is a good idea. and unless i know what's in his head, i may be doing just that.
    please someone, anyone... just tell me what to look for, please!

2. the ground folds

the ground folds rest your trigger on my finger

be there for him as he might need someone, just be careful. people coming out of relationships are very vulnerable and he probably is.

3. 4U2NV

4U2NV New Member

ORIGINALLY URANUS....NOW HOME SWEET HOME!!!
    Run....

[​IMG]

4. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

at this moment, he's probably just as confused as you are.

5. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

um... ask? tell him how you feel. that's the only way you're going to know for sure! tell him that you care about him a lot, and you would hate to get hurt. if he's not interested, you want to know up front.

simple as that. :)

6. tat was blue

tat was blue New Member

he knows how much i care about him. and hate to get hurt? isnt' that pretty self explanitory? noone really wants to get hurt. but i just cant' bring myself to ask him... and if i did, what? "hi, am i just a rebound toy?"

7. the ground folds

the ground folds rest your trigger on my finger

just ask him what he wants from you, or expects from you.

8. tat was blue

tat was blue New Member

ok, thank you

9. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

uh... ya... it's not rocket science ;)

why worry about something unnecessarily? talk about it, and i'm sure you'll get your questions answered.

10. tat was blue

tat was blue New Member

i wanted hints, like body language. so i wouldn't have to talk about it. it never seems like the right time to ask questions like that. i know this isnt' hard. the easy sollution would be to just ask. but clearly i'm looking for alternative options.