How can I view my digital camera pictures on my TV, Plasma

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Pussysmith, Nov 9, 2004.

1. Pussysmith

Pussysmith Banned

Hi I have a Pioneer Plasma with just about every hookup on it but a USB. How can I connect my digital camera to my TV and be able to view and control the camera on the 50" screen so that I can show pictures. I was hoping to do this without hooking up a laptop.

2. JediRoger

JediRoger New Member

Unless your camera has some other type of output (Example : Olympus has a composite output) you cant do it without a computer.

3. Pussysmith

Pussysmith Banned

4. COMplex

COMplex New Member

My sony camera has output for usb, rca, and ilink

my tv has input for ilink and rca (obviously) and actually, a memorystick slot too

sony xbr series 60"

5. xxxgames12

xxxgames12 Guest

My kodak digi. camera also has a video-outport cord/connector kinda thing. Check the manual and cords that came with your camera.

6. no one

no one New Member

you should be able to connect your camera directly to your tv...there should be a cable where you can connect it to the usb port of your camera and the video and audio inputs of your tv

7. xxxgames12

xxxgames12 Guest

Yea- that's how it is on mine. Only it dosen't come out of the USB port :ugh:. Mine comes from a little jack that looks likea headphone jack on a CD player. Some video cameras have it like that too.