FRK How can I tell if she is serious?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by jellybeans95, Jul 20, 2004.

1. jellybeans95

jellybeans95 New Member

So a friend of mine who's a lil' on the freaky side actually started hititng on me a month or so ago. I thought it was all jokes. We'd joke over IMs about it. Well then we were hanging out with some of her friends and she was groping my boobs and hugging me and kissing my neck. Later on before we left, she kissed me full on.

But it seemed all joking/in fun. However now she's talking about doing more. Some things in the past she's talked about doing we've never actually done. I dunno if she's shy or not really bisexual but was just having fun.

I really like this girl and I want to do stuff with her, if she's into it. How can I bring about the topic in a non-awkward way? How can I tell if she is serious?

2. dmora

dmora Guest

are you a guy? A female?
    This should probably be in th vag.

Let me defer to my friend NIKE,"Just do it"

3. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

if she's already kiss you full on and has been laying the flirt on so strong, I say run with it and play around.

4. s_ride

s_ride Guest

next time you hang out with her, guide her hand into your pants, then you'll know if she's serious.

Dont forget details

5. s_ride

s_ride Guest

that was a jackass response, here's a real one

since you know she's already into you, i would just ask her. "want to come over/can i come over, and we have a little fun?" Those kind of questions work with hookup buddies, so dont feel awkward asking it.

6. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

:werd:

7. Lowneon

Lowneon Author of Illegal street racing for dummies.

Invite her somewhere for a few drinks. That will help the both of you unwind and relax alittle. Don't get silly drunk or anything like that. Just a few to help both of you get over your nervousness. It sounds like she is already into you. Just don't do anything neither of you are comfortable with. Otherwise you could end up loosing her as a friend as well.

8. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

next time you are around her, since she's already kissed you, just grab her pull her to you and give her a big 'ol sexy lots of tongue kiss that lasts for a while and then when you let her go look in her eyes and ask her if she wants more

9. jellybeans95

jellybeans95 New Member

Oh I'm sorry...thought ya guys knew I was a girl...hee hee that's why it's here not the vag. That and the maturity level is higher here

10. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

I clued in when you referred to your boobs :naughty:

Next time just have one or two drinks and do the playful act and then after a full on kiss keep going. If she pauses to giggle just say "don't stop" or "keep going" or "more" :)

Or just run with any of the other suggestions mentioned.. just don't be afraid to show you're keen for some action :bigthumb:

11. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

playfully as her if she's just being a tease

12. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

:werd: Nothing better then a passionate/sexy/sloppy kiss to get the hormones running..

13. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Call her bluff.

Reciprocate and see what happens.

14. SLKWrx

SLKWrx Guest

How close of friends are you two? Are you worried about introducing a new aspect into an already existing relationship? I have many female friends who will goof around by grabbing each other or kissing without actually being bi or gay.