How can I show him that I'm the one for him?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by C4172, Apr 9, 2006.

1. C4172

C4172 New Member

So I used to work with this guy who is seven years older then me. Right off the bat, we connected and over a couple months I grew to have feelings for him. He seemed to also have feelings for me, but I wasn't sure about they way he felt. I lost a bet and took him out to dinner, and it was a good date, but he said the only reason he went on that certain day was because he had work early the next morning and wouldn't be able to go out with his friends to the bars. After he realized what he said he told me he wanted to hang out with me also. Couple days later we got to talking serious about issues that we would face if we continued seeing each other. 1. he lives with our boss 2. he doesn't want a gf. A month passed and he kept postponing the second date. (Never had time...) I told him to drop it since it seemed like he really didn't care about me. Since then, he was promoted and we didn't see each other for three months. He randomly started talking to me again, saying he wanted to hang out, and seemed interested this time. I went over to his apartment and we had a really good time. It seemed like he really had feelings for me. Turns out, he'd been dating another girl during the time we weren't talking, whom he says is psycho and wants him for his money. (he doesnt want a gf because he still wants to see other people at the same time) She found out that he had seen me and thought we were dating each other. Of course he told her we weren't. He then told me that she got mad and we couldn't see each other anymore. I told him "I thought she understood that you could date other people?" and he told me that he thought so, but she wouldn't let him. So now he says he still wants to see me (just as friends) and that there may be something serious with us in the future.

I'm not sure what this all means, I don't know what he's thinking. I want some help to find out if he's messing with my mind. I want to know what I could do to show him that he's with the wrong girl. HELP!

2. Justin Niggalake

Justin Niggalake New Member

from a guys point of view, i absolutely love it when a girl has the balls enough to tell me exactly how she feels. sounds like he doesn't know what he wants, but i would boldly talk to him, tell him how you feel, and tell him you want a straight answer from him.

3. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:werd: couldn't possibly say it any better myself :bigthumb:

4. veonake

veonake OnT poster, OT lurker

Agreed, also coming from a guy. That's one thing I like about my gf, she's very straight forward with me and her feelings.

5. C4172

C4172 New Member

Should I pursue him? or just let this go and stop trying?

6. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

He sounds like he doesn't want a g/f, I'd just give up on him and find someone else with a good personality and nice hard cock to keep you entertained :big grin:

7. darnit

darnit New Member

Good side: At least on the surface you both seem honest.
    bad side: While it's appearant you want something special, he may just want a fuck buddy.
    You sound like too cool of a person to be wasting your time with this guy. Tell him, "hey it's cool and all, but I have to get on with my life" and move on!

8. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

I dated two guys like this who yanked me around each for a year a piece and nothing came out of it. I thought I was cool for being patient and understanding and just waiting it out. I thought I was earning the relationship by being that way. It was a lesson well learned and it shouldn't be that way. They like the control and having you at their beckon call without the strings attached. I say move on. Based on everything you said I see a whole lot of red flags. This guy is bad news.

If he clearly told that girl that he wasn't interested in a relationship there would have been no problem to begin with. No guy who doesn't want a relationship puts himself in a place where he's whipped like that. Especially if he thought she was a psycho money grubber. I think what he's telling you is a bullshit line to keep you waiting on the sidelines. You are his backup. He's toying with her and I think he's toying with you. He wants his cake and eat it too.

You should have someone who is crazy about you. He's already told you repeatedly he doesn't want a relationship for one reason after another. That is a clear sign not to waste your time. Don't get more invested than you already are. It will be that much harder to give up on it.

9. C4172

C4172 New Member

Thanks for everyone's responses. I'm not going to see him anymore.

10. notsousual

notsousual New Member

Good decision. No girl deserves to be yanked around like that. I still have to learn that lesson for myself...but at least you learned before it was too late. :)

11. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

Good. Don't let him use you.