SRS How can I make the most of my time?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Formula-95, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Formula-95

Formula-95 2:32 PM 5-13-09 Never Forget, Hamburglar OT Supporter

I work overseas in Iraq and i get to come home (or go wherever my heart desires, usually home) for 2 weeks every 4 months. I'd like to meet new people (women), but just dont think 2 weeks is long enough to make a lasting impression on anyone. How can I use my time home to my advantage? How can I implant myself into someone's mind to where they just go 'man i wish he was here right now' while im gone. or something like that.

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

no

A relationship takes time to invest in , if it took 4 years before you would get an answer to this thread we would leave to rot, you'd become angry and dissapointed. You might as well consider yourself seperated if you're never there in the relationship. A girl wants you to be with her on long term, not be away from you , in short a relationship is about being together, and not being apart. You have to change your job and lifestyle in order to have a meaningfull long term relationship in which you make time for the person you love.

3. Formula-95

Formula-95 2:32 PM 5-13-09 Never Forget, Hamburglar OT Supporter

let me rephrase a little.
    what can i do to make a great first impression to where the person would be anticipating my return. im not saying what can i do to start a relationship and make it work with me being 5000 miles away, im saying how can i start a friendship that could turn into a relationship after i came back home for good. make sense?