how bad is this hurting my diet

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by turbobuick420, Mar 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turbobuick420

turbobuick420 New Member

well until a few weeks ago i used to eat one very large meal a day. i thought i would lose weight this way. i was wrong. i didnt gain anymore weight but didnt lose any.
    since ive been on here ive found a good meal plan. i try to eat 2000-2200 cals a day. ive lost 5-10 pounds so far. btw i am 6'4" 228# im guessing high 20s bf.
    i try to eat through out the day but it is very hard with my work. alot of times i have no time for lunch or breaks(snacks). example, today i had an mrp for breakfast and nothing else to eat until 7pm at night. should i still try to get 2000 calories in? i would have to eat a whole lot of food to get to there before i go to bed. im usually not hungry at all during the day. it is hard to stomach a decent meal. there is alot of labor in my job too, i sweat alot some days. i do lift sometimes when im not too tired from work. work is my cardio.

my goal is to be 200# with a lot less body fat.

2. princess0fdiabl0

princess0fdiabl0 The Hairy Animal

do you not have ANY time? i mean, buy some granola bars (nature valley = yum) and eat those, at least its SOME calories throughout the day beacause you dont want to be starving yourself then introducing 1000 cals when you eat dinner.

3. ralyks

ralyks New Member

Try preparing something for lunch and breakfast the night before, or grab some granola bars as princessofdiablo said.

4. turbobuick420

turbobuick420 New Member

i usually put a lunch together the night before or stop somewhere and get some jerky or something. but occasionally ill get a day where im too busy for all that or forget. i need a new job.

it may take a while to get used to the new diet too. ive had the worst farts and shits ive ever smelled lately

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.