SRS how and where to meet girls

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by sublime335, Jan 23, 2009.

1. sublime335

sublime335 New Member

I have been in a relationship for 6 years. We broke up about two weeks ago. I really just don't have any place to meet new girls. I'm 23, I recently dropped out of school and my new plan is going to fire college. I just started working at a pizza place where no girls work except one lesbian. I don't really like going to bars because I don't like working to meet a girl. In the past, when I was in a relationship I always had girls around me that all seemed like they wanted a piece but now that I can actually make a move on someone I have cold feet. I just really don't remember how. My girlfriend and I broke up because she said she wanted to date other people. she felt like we were "missing out" because we have never been with anyone else. I don't want to be sitting at home thinking about her while she is out fucking some other dude, but I also don't want to just revenge fuck a bunch of girls. What should I do?

2. illectronic

illectronic I'm Coming Home OT Supporter

Hobbies?

3. Abomb

Abomb New Member

just get a job as a waiter at a restaurant if you want some easy pussy and are going to drop out of school

4. sublime335

sublime335 New Member

I play a lot of music. I play drums, guitar, sax, bass, and violin. I play sax in a ska band but I hate ska and the other kids in the band are all way younger than me and its always girls a little below my age limit at our shows (like 19-20 and the oldest).

5. Minty

Minty Fresh and Minty!

Tours, Church, inside public transportation?*Minty shrugs* Here, I often get guys hitting on me on the street, in side the tram, bus, train, at the bustop, tram stop...blah blah..I still meet people from uni but I don't think you are in uni. I attend events held by the organisations for uni students here, one of my friends meet a lot of girls this way.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2009
  6. sublime335

sublime335 New Member

i just kinda feel like meeting people in places like that (where u dont see them on a regular basis) doesnt really help create any kind of real relationship. Not that i'm looking for someone to marry, but kinda hard to find something to say to make them want to see more of you.

7. Spinkick

Spinkick Active Member

Do what you enjoy and do not force it.

8. eljefedetonto

eljefedetonto OT Supporter

then there's your answer. especially if what you enjoy gets you out and about socially.

9. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

The last thing you want to do is start meeting girls after the ending of a 6 year relationship just two weeks ago. That's just my opinion.

10. Spinkick

Spinkick Active Member

Yeah, I'm two months out and convinced women are still the devil

11. Pwen

Pwen Guest

If you are good enough you could offer lessons. It would be a good way to meet people and you could make money on the side.

12. hellagrant

hellagrant New Member

Damn, sorry to hear your relationship ending like that.

I suggest getting a guy friend to help you, a good wingman basically. you need someone who is able to go out with you and get the ball rolling.

13. audiguy

audiguy New Member

bunny ranch

14. sublime335

sublime335 New Member

haha funny story. I have been there. Too expensive.

I don't know, I just feel like I have to be looking because I'm sure she is. Is that a fucked up way of looking at things? I feel like I have to prove to her that I'm not as crushed as I really am. I have to show her that I'm not just sitting at home waiting for her to change her mind.

15. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

Become friends with some girls, and meet more though them. Chances are if you go out with the set purpose of looking for one, you won't find one worth a crap anyway.

16. AMERICAN PSYCHO

AMERICAN PSYCHO Just say no.

I don't think bars are a great place either. I recommend going to parties.

17. eljefedetonto

eljefedetonto OT Supporter

Funny, that's how I end up meeting girls who are into me. Even if I happen to be at a bar at the time :mamoru:

18. kristaliah

kristaliah New Member

If you're not looking for a revenge fuck or one night stand type thing then just find some hobbies and immerse yourself in those. If you go out looking for girls in the wrong places and have empty relationships/sex you might feel even more depressed because it will remind you of how great it once was. (if that makes any sense) So the best thing to do in my opinion is to not stress about meeting girls and just find cool, chill things to do. That way you can at least be happy and if you meet someone in the process then great, but if not then oh well.

19. Daria

Daria New Member

I think that just proves to you that she's not as crushed as you are, which should tell you something.

You need to find a way to completely stop caring about what she thinks and focus on what you want for yourself.

If you feel you need time, by all means, take that time to relax, but don't dwell on the breakup.

You said you have women all around you. Start talking to them more or just hanging out with them as friends. After you think you've gotten to know them, you can make a choice of which one you think you're interested in. Then you can decide when to make your move, and you'll feel alot more comfortable about it, because you will know the person better.

20. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

I think it would be impossible not to dwell on a 6 year relationship ending. That's a lot of grief in my opinion. I'm with Kristaliah. I've done the whole "Screw a chick and you'll feel better." -- the only thing it did was the opposite. And the sad part is that I kept doing it, moving from one to the next to the next. Even girls from OT :o

21. sublime335

sublime335 New Member

No I said I had girls all around me when I was in school. Now that I'm not, I just don't know where to meet them.