How active are you?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BradUF, Feb 25, 2008.

1. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Even though I am doing much more then I used to I still hit slow spots sometimes such as this week. I don't really have much homework this week and I don't have anything planned with friends until Wed. Sure, I could go over to another friends house do nothing but thats not what I consider "active". I just got back from campus too and Counter Strike Zombies will entertain me nicely but I feel much better when I don't get home until late night, even if I am exhausted because at least I feel like I was out there exposing my self to new people. No drink specials until Tue :(

2. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I don't know what you consider active... but I have a hard time fighting my social life, there is just always something going on regardless of if it is what I want to be doing.

But if you meant active as in sports/gym etc. I go to the gym, and have a home gym set up in my bedroom. Like last night when I couldn't sleep I did some skull crushers for the hell of it :dunno:

Don't play to many winter sports though...

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

When I'm bored I run.

4. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Not as much as I'd like to be. I like to go out on off nights to chill while my friends only want to go when it's super busy. Plus they consider things like mardigras to be too "weird". For spring break they are thinking Cancun because it's cheap. I've been there a million times and would rather go someplace new.

As for physical activity I went through a period of low energy. Gained about 10lbs. Now it's been better for the past month, lost some weight, but then I got sick on Saturday. :hs:

5. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

I go to the gym 2-5x/week, I'm ice-skating x-country skiing or marathon sexing on the weekends, Also do Tango on Fridays.... Summer is much more active, daily biking @ night etc.

6. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Forest Gump :mamoru:

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:mamoru: I actually just got done with a run. I have Mondays off and I finished all my errands this morning. Needless to say I'm pretty bored while all my other friends are at work.

8. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I have to force myself to be active because I'm a pretty boring person but sometimes I do shit just so I have stuff to talk about :dunno:

9. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

we had this thread last week didnt we? i workout 4-5 days/wk... usuaulyl m-th

10. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

I normally have a ton of school work M-F, but on top of that I workout 3x/week and normally have one BIG night out a week with the guys, then we do some random stuff on random days to keep it interesting.

During the summer its M-F work, workout or run 3x/week and on the weekends I chill with my friends, sailing, or find something new.

11. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

not really active now...go out here and there but nothing extravagant.

but i'm really a home body and i like staying home

although this spring/summer i'm thinking about picking up a sport or two to do. or maybe even coach

12. fray

fray New Member

this is me, minus the forcing myself to do stuff part.

I guess it's easier because I live with the BF, so I've got a built in social interaction... but by the time I get home from work and gym, I barely have time to shower, make dinner and relax for a bit before going to bed so I can get up and repeat. I require a lot of winding down time or else I feel like I'm just working all the time.

13. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Wait, going to the gym counts? I go to the gym 2 or 3 times a week. I thought this meant active as in social stuff for meeting people or developing a social skill set, not like literally doing stuff.

I also go to the grocery store a few times a week, does that count?

14. Aronomy

Aronomy Get your COME ON!

Very. I go to the gym 6 days a week, on normal weeks. And I live on campus at college, and don't have a car. I bike everywhere.

15. fray

fray New Member

i thought social life, based on his first post.

16. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

work 9-5 gym 545-7ish

weekends vary

17. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

18. lauren

lauren Active Member

not very. :hsd:

i have no social life outside of my bf and work, and right now not really doing any hobbies. billiards and when it gets a bit warmer, maybe take another stab at golf?

going to start homebrewing in a weekish ( :love: ) and as soon as i hunt down an old acquaintance, i'll get back into ceramics, but i'm not sure what's going on with that. i go to school, but that's not really anything.

i haven't gone camping or hiking in two years. i do travel a fair amount though.

19. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

Pretty active with BJJ, gym, school, internship, club lacrosse, and intramurals.

Unfortunately I haven't been as social as I'd like lately

20. eljefedetonto

eljefedetonto OT Supporter

pretty busy from thursday to sunday. I hate choosing between going to STL or staying in town to get out each weekend, but it's better than having nowhere to go and nothing to do.

I'd love to go to the gym more often but since I live so far off campus it doesn't really work out for me. I used to be able to walk home from class, change, and go to the rec. dunno, maybe I'll start packing my workout gear in my car. I'm hoping it warms up soon so I can take the bike out for longer :o