GUN House Bill 470 for Maryland

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Martin Atchet, Feb 11, 2009.

1. vwpilot

vwpilot New Member

Been following and posting about this.

There is going to be a hearing on the 24th of this month in front of the Judicial Committee to see if it will be allowed to go to vote. If you have the opportunity, you should be at the hearing and if you have anything positive to add, you can contact Delegate Riley and actually give testimony.

In the past the Judicial Committee has not allowed it out of committee and its been killed there. We need to get this out into a vote this time, so if you can be there, it will help a lot.

Also, you can write to the members of the committee and encourage them to not kill it this time.

Here is a list of the members on the committee.

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

2. I got my representatives info I'm going to mail and email them. Dunno if I can bet there though.

3. Ebtromba

Ebtromba Active Member

best of luck

4. vwpilot

vwpilot New Member

You also need to email the above list. Those are the people that will decide if it can even go to a vote in the house. Those are the ones that need convincing FIRST, then the normal delegates need convincing when there is an actual vote.

This bill comes up every year and every year, the judicial committee kills it in committee without it ever going to vote. Those names above are the ones that need to be convinced first. Make sure you email them all.