hotrox

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by WPInerd, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WPInerd

WPInerd New Member

has anyone used this? what do people think of this product?

2. phatmike

phatmike Thread Killer

Honestly, I feel it is overpriced and not worth the money. I went through a period where I was alternating weeks on Hot Rox, and At Large Nutritions Thermocin (which is essentially a weaker EC stack). The weeks I was on HotRox, I consistently lost less weight, then with Thermocin (which is like half the price of HotRox btw).

Honestly, if you are looking for something that works, you can't go wrong with a EC stack. It's cheap (compared to HotRox) and it freaking works. If you do get all jittery, At Large Nutrition has Thermocin which is a bit weaker, but in my experience made me less jittery

3. Sonar_un

Sonar_un Prowler Orange

I tried hotrox for a while. It wasn't all that bad really, it did make me pretty jittery though. It is expensive too. I am currently on an ECA stack and I positively like it better. The jitters aren't anywhere near as bad and I really feel more awake.

The only problem though is that when you are coming down off of an ECA stack, you feel pretty damn drained.

4. RICK RO$$

RICK RO$$ Active Member

Thermocin is about as much of an "EC stack" as Hot-Rox is, which is to say its not.

5. phatmike

phatmike Thread Killer

I never said it was a replacement for an EC stack, I did say it was basically a weaker version of EC, which might have been unclear.

So, since you want to be anal and pick at the littlest detail, I will spell it out.

Theremocin is LIKE a weaker version of the EC stack. It has synephrine which is chemically similar and said to have some of the same properties as ephedrine. It also contains caffeine which, well, that is the second part of the EC stack. It doesn't have aspirin, but I said EC stack, not ECA.

It made me less jittery than EC, and in my experience worked better than HotRox.

EC or ECA would be the cheapest and most potent out of the three. YMMV.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.