FRK Hot wax fetish

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by LKJR, May 16, 2007.

1. LKJR

LKJR Member

So I have this fetish I'd like to try with my g/f when she comes back to town. I've always wanted to tie a girl up and drip hot wax all over her body, teasing the erotic zones.

Tried once a long time ago but neither of us knew what we were doing and she said it hurt. (different girl)

any advice? certain type of candles? I've seen some online but are they really different?

2. aggielooker

aggielooker New Member

From what I understand there are different candles just for this. They have a lower melting point, hence it doesn't hurt/burn like regular candles.

3. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

ahhh interesting... I always wondered how that didn't burn your skin! I recently found out I have a friend who's into this, but apparently her bf didn't like it so she doesn't do it anymore

4. Mighty_Zeus

Mighty_Zeus Guest

Yes, there is a conciderable difference. But people are also different. One person may enjoy the sensation while the other thinks it is uncomfortably hot.

You can usually find the low heat candles in any body shop. There is a very popular candle that is made for massaging ~ I can't remember the name but I have a couple. It melts at very low heat, and would be good for your purposes overall. So low infact that if you placed your finger on the candle for a few seconds, your finger would come away waxy.

The particular brand I have has been proven to work well in erogenous zones ( no irritation). I'll try to get back on tonight with the name.

Here a few examples. I think you can even find them at Fred Meyer though.

http://www.heavenessence.com/

http://www.candlesandcandlescent.com/soy-body-massage-candles.html
    http://www.wicksworks.com/massage-candles.html

5. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

will keep this in mind....thanks for the links Zeus. I know I am intrigued by this, but I am not sure if I am really turned on by it. Moreover, I suspect it would be rather messy

6. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

I found mine at the adult toy store. :naughty:

7. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Shabat candles/ emergecny candles are pure white wax, with no oils added, melt a a low temp and are super cheap and easy to find anywhere. Also, drip from a good height and you should be good to go.

NEVER use generic scented candles and try to avoid colored candles (though color shabat or even church candle are good because they have the least additives). the scented candles ten to have oils added that burn at higher temps and retain heat longer.

8. mizers_girl

mizers_girl I'm like a souperhero with no motivation or powers

I've actually played with regular old candes that were lying around.. the heat was fierce but the after effects were awesome. It's been awhile since Mizer and I have talked about playing with this together though.. might have to bring that up again.

btw.. i think i have a pretty high pain tolerance and i enjoy the pain sometimes.. so if someone is thinking about playing with hot wax I'd take everyone's "low mealting point candles" advice here

9. Dominion

Dominion I believe you have my stapler.

The one thing I hate about hot wax play is clean up. We use colored tapered candles and while they 'burn' you'll be a little irratated after but they feel soooo good during.

10. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

PE is right on it.

Use pure parafin candles and experiment with the height at which you drip the wax. Close for a firey sting, further for more of a smooth burn.

Another fun type of candle that I have been playing with are the latin-type of tall glass enclosed pillar candle deals. They are often in the latin food section of the grocery store and they tend to have pictures of the virgin mary or jesus on them. Most are also pure parafin but they can be burned for a while and you get a pool of wax - blow them out, let them cool for a minute or two (the glass keeps the heat in so don't do this without letting the wax cool a bit first or you could seriously scald someone) and then you can toss a whole bunch of wax out at once. I've also experimented with the parafin blocks you can get at beauty supply stores - they are used to dip hands and feet in. Generally you can get a little heater pot for them (or use a cheapo crock pot on lowest setting) that is large enough that you can dip in and grab handfuls of wax out and really make a mess.

Clean up concerns? Throw down an old bed sheet and then once the wax has hardened you can just pop or ship the drips off. If you do get wax on something you don't want it on let it be until you can deal with it and then take an ice cube and chill the spot entirely and take the blunt edge of a knife and scrape off what you can. Generally this will be enough but if the spot is stil there you can use a commercial wax remover - they work surprisingly well on fabrics or you can put a paper towel over the spot, cover that with a terry cloth towel, and then use a clothes iron over the spot it will draw the wax out and into the paper towel. Make sure you have most of the wax scraped off first or you'll have a huge mess.

11. Phantom Empress

I love th jesus/virgin candles. Makes for good clean fun and Yeah you can pour an LOT of wax at once and it's AWESOME

12. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Seems sort of sacrilegious to use shabatz and the jesus/virgin candles but I always get a chuckle out of it. :mamoru:

13. Phantom Empress

:rofl: the first time i bought them I kinda felt funny about it. but It makes it even more kinky.

14. lauren

lauren Active Member

soy, beeswax?

as for cleanup, use an brown paper bag and iron to get the wax out of fabric.

15. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Haven't tried soy candles.

Do NOT use beeswax. The melting point is way too high and you will burn your partner (and not in a good way).

16. Shadoglare

Shadoglare NeoCon Commie Hitler Wanna-Be

Just thought I'd mention, practice on yourself - your arm, or whatever, to get an idea of how far you need to be away to get that "hot but not scalding" effect - before going to try it on her.

Better to burn the crap out of yourself rather than your girl while you figure it out ;)

17. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

ive always been interested in this, but the only times ive tryed it was with regular candles. too hot for anywhere sensitive, going to have to pick up some of the ones mentioned above.

18. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

Has anyone made a mold of the vagina by dripping wax in there?

19. Dominion

Dominion I believe you have my stapler.

Inside I would imagine to be unsafe but depending on what you use you could definitely do a mold of the outside. Dunno though, I've never looked into that.