Hot girls that have not "been around the block"

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Falconer, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I would like to find a very attractive woman that has not been with a ton of guys.

Every attractive woman I meet has one or more of the following characteristics:

- Has been with a ton of guys
    - Is a huge flirt
    - Is an attention whore

Now, I cannot criticize them for this, because honestly, if I was very desirable to women, I would probably also a) have been with a ton of women and b) be a huge flirt.

Or maybe not. To me, being in a satisfying LTR is way better than hooking up with a ton of chicks.

I know some here will disagree with the flirting thing (Yail), but to me, if you're satisfied in a relationship, you should not be flirting. I do not flirt when I have a gf (out of respect to her, and because I don't want to), and I want a girl who shares that belief.

Part of the reason I don't want to hook up with a ton of chicks is because, when it comes time to married, I don't want my wife thinking "eww, I'm number 20 on his list" or whatever (yes, to all the players on this site, I've been with few enough women that I would consider 20 to be "a lot"). By the same token, I don't want to be number 20 for some chick, either. Why? Cuz that's gross.

I will admit that the previous paragraph is most likely the product of my insecurity. For some reason, all the LTRs I've had have been with girls who are much higher than me on the looks scale. They could go get laid with no effort whatsoever. I do not have that ability, and so I need a gf who does not "sleep around" often. I just reread those last two sentences and realized how fucking pathetic that makes me sound, but rather than delete them, I'm going to leave them up here so Yail and co. can rip me a new one.

I guess I want a gf who is attractive enough to have lots of options, but who doesn't choose to act on that ability. Does that make any sense?

But it doesn't matter, because all the hot girls are already whores or huge flirts, and thus disqualified already.

So in order to feel psychologicaly comfortable in a relationship, do I have to set my sights on less attractive females?

omg is this why some guys date really unattractive women? Because they're easier to trust?

2. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I'm like that. Im very attractive, and don't like men, hence i have been with very few of them. Since I dont like them, I also rarely flirt. But that wouldnt work for you either.

3. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Add "modest" to your list, too :big grin:

How would it not work for me if you rarely flirted?

4. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I think you missed the 'don't really like men' part.

5. redking

redking New Member

U might need to look a church girls. Some are hot and havent been around the block

The 2nd part of your question is yes. There is a song that says if you want to be happy for the rest of your life, make an ugly woman your wife. something like that.

6. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I <3 me :big grin:

7. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I read that but I didn't take it to mean that the first time.

I don't date overly-religious girls. I want someone who isn't a whore for personal moral reasons, not for religious ones. Besides, hardcore Christian girls wouldn't date me, anyway.

Now I have that song stuck in my head :rofl:

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
    Never make a pretty woman your wife
    If you want my personal point of view
    Get an ugly girl to marry you

Well, I guess you'd be happy when you're not a) having sex or b) out in public :mamoru:

edit - does that bolded part mean a) I'm an asshole or b) I'm understanding more about social dynamics?

8. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Yes. You can't expect to find a girl with supermodel looks who is single, not a whore and sane. You don't have to date a buttugly girl but there are plenty of normal average/cutehot/pretty girls.

I don't like to date hot guys for the same reason. Any hot guy I meet would make a bad bf because he has slept around or he gets hit on or hits on other chicks too much.

9. BradUF

BradUF Guest

What happen if an avrg guy went hot? Or an avrg girl that went hot. Then they have the looks but arn't full of themself.

10. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I want to be the hot guy that chicks are super attracted to because I'm not a whore.

Except too bad I'm not a hot guy :rofl:

And, it seems that chicks are attracted to a guy who has been with a lot of chicks (or has a lot of options) because, you know, if other chicks think he's attractive, it makes more chicks think he's attractive.

11. Jackie Treehorn

Jackie Treehorn Active Member

I use to have a lot of energy about a womans past, but I now realize there are more important things. I don't care to know her "number". If she's a genuine slut, it will show in other ways. If she's had a lot of partners, maybe she had a lot of real relationships. I see no problem with that. More mystery, less history.

If it's really important to you, yeah you're stuck with the hot, religious nuts. Whom I wouldn't wish upon any poor sap. :o

12. low20

low20 Member

dude do you seriously think every attractive girl on earth is a whore or a flirt? thats pathetic...i know tons of hotties that are actually pretty innocent. you need to just keep your eyes open....if your looking for a hot chick thats never kissed a guy or touched a dick well then that a little more rare but i know a few that still have their V cards and are very hot....stop looking so hard...hell my gf of over 2 yrs was a virgin and shes really hot imo....

13. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Seriously, they exist...You possibly cast them aside though because they don't fit your 11ty billion other qualities needed

14. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I didn't say it was. But I don't believe people should actively flirt if they're in a committed relationship. I flirt when I'm looking for a date/sex/gf. Therefore, if I already have a LTR in which I am satisfied, there should be no need for me to flirt.

I want a girl who shares that mindset.

She CAN get all the attention in the world, but she doesn't WANT it, because she's with me.

15. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Oddly enough I agree with you here.

16. I'm in on this one too, I don't believe I will need to flirt if I am with someone I am satisfied with.

17. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Since i've been with boyfriend i get
    a: companionship
    b: really good sex
    So I don't need to flirt.
    And I don't like attention, so flirting would interfere with what I want out of my day. Also: I have come to the conclusion that flirt is an extremely odd word.

18. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Wow, people are agreeing with me :eek3:

19. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I thought you didn't like men?

Anyway, the fact that you don't like attention is attractive. Attention whores are not.

20. demosnat

demosnat New Member

In general I do not. I don't mind having male friends, and my bf is clearly male, I only like a very specific type of guy...and even then very rarely. I'm picky as hell. In general, I get a lot of male attention, which I detest, and leaves me wary of anything with a dick.

21. Jackie Treehorn

So what was about your current male pal that captured your attention? :o

22. demosnat

demosnat New Member

He let me make all of the advances both sexually and emotionally. He never pressured me. He is slightly effeminate, open, sweet, and very forward about how he feels. he is not hyper-masculine, and has shown through his actions that he views women as being totally equal. He allows me to remain independent, he respects my space, and hte decisions i make about how to conduct my life.
    And I do the same for him.
    We live together/have been together for about 2 years.

edit
    also: he is fucking hot/ amazing in bed, which also didn't hurt :naughty:
    re-edit: I find men threatening. So I dont date masculine guys. I swear my bf isnt as big of a pussy as I made him out to be :mamoru: he just let me have my space, he's egalitarian in nature, and doesnt tell me what to do with my life, which for whatever reason, most men have felt the need to do.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2007
  23. awdboost

awdboost New Member

It's not impossible to find but hard to find. You have to be patient and keep you eyes open for them. It took me a long time to find one that met all thsoe things sane/attractive/not tons of former partners. I found one my current gf of 1 1/2 year :)

Only bad part but for you maybe it wasnt for me is you will have to go thru alot of girls:naughty: :naughty:

24. Jackie Treehorn

:cool: Thanks for sharing. Very insightful.

25. NCS

NCS Active Member

why is it a bad thing she's been with a ton of guys? she has the means to and still hasnt found the right one for her.