FRK HOT craigslist ad

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Lovely Atlantis, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

I read this on craigslist and my heart started to race and I started to get short of breath and all turned on... whoo!! Thought I would share it with all of you:

Hello,
    I am trying to form a very small group for the purpose of being naked and being touched/carressed/fondled by 5 other people.Each person will receive the attention of the other 5 naked people for 20 minutes then it will be someone else's turn.From the top of your head to your toes.
    This is NOT sexual. This is NOT going to be an orgy. There will be no penetration or oral. This is meant to be a very dignified experience......hopefully ongoing.(Some may wish a manual release...that is their choice.).

The intent for this is to be touched, most of us do not get enough caresses. I envision a very wise and emotionally stable group who get together, dim the lights, sip a glass of wine and eventually shed their clothes and proceed with the evening.Every person will choose the music that they wish to listen to while being the centre of attention.
    I think it could be a very spiritual experience.Personally, for my 20 minutes, I would like to have a very, very little joint and put on some headphones and let it flow.

This concept is for adults who are relaxed and wise....probably 35 and over,(although thee is no firm age requirment.

This is my first try at this.If anyone has any ideas or suggestions on how to improve this, then please contact me.At first I will be the administratior, but then I hope that the group runs the show.
    I am not going to rush this. I will be EXTREMELY careful about how and who will be invited to this.I chose 6 as a starting point......it could just as easily be 8 or 5 but I think for the "bonding experience' a group smaller than 9 is best. If you want to be invited you must be ultra discreet. Age, race and weight are of NO importance. Please contact me if you are interested and tell me a little about yourself. To make everyone feel comfortable I think that meeting for dimmer or drinks in public may be a good idea.
    Thank you.

Me again: So have any of you ever done anything like this?? mmmm I just love being rubbed and carressed by multiple people. It's so hot.

2. friedrice

friedrice New Member

So any gender may do this? Or are you looking for only fems touching males and what not?

Either way sounds like a blast. Good luck with it

3. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

this wasn't her ad...it was one she found

4. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Lovely -

That sound very nice. I wonder how hard it would be to put together a group of that size. Do you know where this person was located? (not that it matters much, I guess. Just curious)

5. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

This was in Vancouver

6. friedrice

friedrice New Member

Helps if I actually read it better huh.

7. almostnormal

almostnormal OT Supporter

It's an interesting idea, but frankly I'd have no interest in touching a guy or having a guy touch me.

8. jestre

jestre New Member

I think that would be....hot. to say the least

9. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

I hate being touched by people i don't know. Even being hispanic that we greet everyone with hugs and kisses, I hate doing it and avoid it at all costs.

but, if i weren't a weirdo, i'd be into being snuggled by random people.