SRS hospital or no

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by cavgurl99, Jul 6, 2005.

1. cavgurl99

cavgurl99 Guest

okay i am just posting this because i need a little advice on what to do. okay some background first-i have had a lot of problems with my ovaries and the doctors have determined i cannot have kids because i dont ovulate. well about a week ago i had hard sex with my husband and now i am having extreme pain in both my ovary areas. it hurt when i pee, walk, sit, anything-i have sharp pains in that area. i dont feel good and i have a fever. what could this be and my number one question-should i go to the hospital tonight? just need some advice-thanx....:wtc:

2. johan

johan Active Member

You're having "extreme pain"? Well my medical advice would be to get yourself down to the er for an exam...STAT.

Extreme pain after physical trauma is one thing. Combine that with a fever, and although there are many possibilities, my first guess is pelvic inflammatory disease. But I didn't examine you, i.e site of pain, extent of pain, time of first onset after intercourse, etc.

Anyways, go to the er tonight. Get dressed and go now. Now.

3. kakariko

kakariko Purple Member OT Supporter

go go go go.. can't be healthy

4. The Mighty Megatron

The Mighty Megatron Secondborn of the best drummer known to man

Railed ya hard, eh?

J/k. Johan is right, however. You shouldn't be getting fevers and such along with this. Scoot your ass to the E.R. now. What would you rather have; Immense pain for a long long time, or 30 minutes in cold stirrups?

5. johan

johan Active Member

Yeah. Fevers mean something ruptured or something infected. Not just simple bruising or soreness from a good stiff railing.

Go to the er.

6. Johan said it all. Get to the hospital, ....YESTERDAY. Go!

7. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

I gues you are being treated at the moment, satisfy my curiousity when you come back and update us on the situation.