TAT Horizontal Eyebrow Piercing?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by WyteKraka, Jul 3, 2006.

1. WyteKraka

WyteKraka New Member

i have my left eyebrow pierced, vertically, and i've seen pictures of people with it horizontally and i was thinkin of gettin that for my right eyebrow. i went to my tattoo guy who does piercings too but he never did that before so he didn't want to try it on me, but they gave me a number of a guy to try at NOLA Tattoos. i was just wondering if anybody has any experience with this piercing and whether or not it would be a good idea or not. i mean, cuz ya know, looks can be deceiving.

2. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

well most eyebrow piercings grow out anyway, a horizontal one is just gonna gorw out a little faster depending on your face meats.

3. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

Not true. If pierced properly and cared for properly an eyebrow piercing will heal fine and last for years.

4. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

Most horizontal eyebrows are done with either tygon/ptfe jewellery(if they're long ones from side to side) or with a surface bar (for shorter ones). See if the piercer does it with either of these. If he doesn't, then find someone else.

5. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

it really depends on the eyebrow, you need enough face meat to hold the ring in there, its pretty dependant on anatomy. if you have more substance to your eyebrow it will last much longer than if you don’t. any eyebrow piercing will last for years but its only a matter of time before they grow out unless you have the correct anatomy (though the correct jewelry really helps as well, rings tend to fuck shit up where bars will take much better). when I got my nipples pierced they migrated a lot, but eventually they found a place they liked and haven’t moved at all in about 6 years (10 total). Like with eyebrow piercings, it may stop growing out eventually but it might not be where you want it.

6. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

How many eyebrows have you pierced? :hsugh:

7. tonyk

tonyk New Member

oh snaps :noes:

8. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

none but I've met a shitload of people with eyebrow piercings and have watched all of them grow out to some degree (and some all the way). how can you say eyebrow rings don't grow out? it happens all the time, its basically a surface piercing on some people.

9. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

Yes it is a surface piercing BUT if taken care of properly they will heal without a problem. I've been piercing for roughly 7years now. I've done thousands of eyebrows. It doesn't take much to get them to not grow out.

10. BlueDarkAngel

BlueDarkAngel New Member

I've got both eye brows done... They've been done now for ~7.5 years. Still perfect and haven't grown out at all. I even take them out sometimes for work and have yet to have any issue.

Let them heal and keep them clean and they'll be problem free. It's all about taking care of yourself and your piercings. Let the wounds heal properly and you're off to a great start with any piercing.

11. Dan-blackline

Dan-blackline Registered Sex Offender

I'm getting one when I return to London next, I love the look of them and the piercers are good up there, I'll post pics when done.

12. WyteKraka

WyteKraka New Member

yea my eyebrow has been pierce for goin on 4 years now, and has not grown out.