SRS hopefully my first night of real sleep...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by stryfe101, Oct 24, 2008.

1. stryfe101

stryfe101 New Member

hey guys, I've not fully elaborated on my situation here, only that my life has been hell over the last few years, and culminating over the last 4 months, and esp. over the last 3 weeks. I've hit the bottom, a few times actually, and this time, there is no going back to what was before....I've lost my fiance' to another man(she's moving in with him and trying to give him the 2 kids he wants after a week of knowing him), my daughter, which in a year after I've healed I'm taking her mom to court to get custody of her, because I feel the situation her mom is putting her is will be a bad one. And lastly my job, which has forced me to move to another town where I don't know anyone. but i've got a great well paying job now, so thats a plus side for me. Anyway I've been on a sub theraputic dose of lamictal for a week(half a pill, going to full in another week) for my recently discovered bi-polar disorder, and now hopefully my nights of no sleep will soon be over, doctor put me on ambien and risperidone to help me sleep. wish me luck guys, I've been feeling a hurt like no other, and I know it will pass, but for now its tough. Anyway as I feel the effects kick in I'll end with this little quote that i've been saying to myself..

don't judge me by my actions in the past, my actions in the present and future will now show who I truly am..

I've been thankful to the asylum guys...can I get a group hug?

anyway goodnight folks.

Gray

2. The_King_Z.L.E.

The_King_Z.L.E. New Member

Um... I don't totally agree with the quote. Even if you are a good man from here on out, your past is still apart of your life and you can't change that; therefore, if I were to judge you, I would evaluate all of your life, not just from this point on. Other than that, though, hopefully you can get through this just fine. The bipolar disorder is quite unfortunate to hear, but I'm sure your new job will help you financially get through this disorder. As for the custody battle, however, I want to root for you but I feel as though I'm not allowed to yet. I only hear one side of this; yours. I'm just wondering what rationale your ex girlfriend told you about the break up and her moving in with the new dude, as well as taking the children with her too. She should obviously have a reason for that.

3. Ridonkulous1

Ridonkulous1 New Member

:hug: it will get better man. whatever happens just keep your head up and keep fighting for your kid.