Hopefully last post about this girl

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ww_Crimson, Dec 3, 2007.

1. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

I've made a few posts about this girl I've been talking to off and on for the past 2 months now but I've kind of reached a final point of confusion.

Everything started out as us studying together and mostly just talking in class and that was about it. Things eventually progressed to where she was calling me every few days and we'd talk for a while and usually beyond just school stuff. I went to her house again one night to study and I ended up staying for about 2 hours after we were done studying -- at her request (when I told her I was getting ready to take off she asked me to stay). That whole week she was calling me just about every night and then finally she called me again and asked if I could come over to help her with her math. I told her I was at work and I'd give her a call when I had a break.

I called her up and said "I'll come over and help you with your math after work but you have to agree to let me take you out to get some coffee or something next week". She just giggled a little bit and said ok sure.

I got over to her house around 11:30, helped her with her math for an hour and started getting pretty tired. She told me I could leave if I wanted but I said I'd help her finish her last few problems. Another 30 minutes passed and I told her I needed to get going because it was already 1am and I was tired as hell, but she asked me to stay a bit longer. I ended up only staying about 10 more minutes and she walked me out to my car, gave me a huge hug and said "I owe you big time". I just said "that date next week would be fine" or something along those lines.

Anyways, that was last Sunday, saw her in class monday and wednesday and nothing really eventful happened. She wasn't in class Friday so I texted her later that afternoon about not being in class and she didn't respond. It's now Sunday and she hasn't texted/called me since like tuesday or wednesday of last week.

Do you think she felt pressured into saying yes to the date because I brought it up so unexpectedly? Do you think she just said yes so I'd help her with her homework? Did I do something stupid here?

2. jonno

jonno New Member

i'd just give her space and drop contact for awhile until she contacts you. if she doesnt... drop it.

3. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

^^ agreed

4. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

Well.. should see her in class tomorrow morning so I'll refrain from calling her and see whats up.

5. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

Lay low and see what happens.

She now knows that you want the date, and the ball is in her court. See what happens. If communication is still low and she hasn't brought it up by next week I would say to move on from it and stop helping her with h/w.

6. Pringles

Pringles New Member

not sure if it's just the story or the way your telling it but in the start she seemed on your case. Either she liked you or wanted your help. You drop the date and she backs off. Balls in her court you sir must let her decide. But I wouldnt sit at on home on friday waiting for her call.

7. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

Thanks everyone. Not stressing over this too bad because in my previous thread it was kind of determined that I was friend zoned but things seemed to had changed so I pursued it a little further. She did just get a new job 2 weeks ago and when I was at her house helping her with her math she was saying how she had so much stuff to do in the next two weeks. It just seemed awkward for her to be calling me almost every night and then not hear anything for like 5-6 days.. Not holding my breath but I want tomorrow to come to see what she says.

8. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

I think it sounds like TC was afraid to kiss her

9. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Yeah are the definition of friendzoned.

She's using you.

This SHOULD piss you off.

A girl calling you every night to "talk" BEFORE you have a relationship is NOT a sign of "interest". At least not in the way us guys like to think of interest. Her calling you every night without a relationship is the first sign that you are friendzoned.

Remember this next time. Forget this girl and the "date" you are trying to set with her and never "help" her with homework again.

10. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Stop talking to her man.

Shit, she did a good job of getting free math tutoring by being a tease.

11. Laserbeak

Laserbeak Remember kids! Be like Billy! BEHAVE YOURSELVES!

:werd:

She's a textbook (no pun intended) example of what's known as a "Grade Digger." I wouldn't hold your breath on this one. :sad2:

12. jonno

jonno New Member

:bowrofl: @ grade digger

13. NiggaPHX420

NiggaPHX420 OT Supporter

I aint sayin shes a grade digger, but she aint messin with no dumb nga amirite :eek5:

14. jonno

jonno New Member

:rofl:

15. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

I'm toast. /thread.

Haven't heard from her all week. 1 text to her today about me getting a fat job promotion that I had talked to her about and nothing back.

Oh well. OT was right ;)

16. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Learn from this...and stop being the one who contacts her.

17. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

. Just learn from it. You get better and stronger with each experience you go though. :hs:

18. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

That was a big mistake. You had no way of knowing if she was interested in you by saying that. She needs help with her homework so of course she'd say yes to that so you'd help her.

19. k0in b4hd

k0in b4hd New Member

im horny all the time, there is no question

20. simplename

simplename New Member

I have been in the same exact situation... and was left thinking "whats up", why does she call me everyday for 3 weeks then all of a sudden nothing?
    So the next time I was in that situation I told myself I will be damd if that happens again and I dont get shit from her. So I made the first move after 4 days, and she end'd up being a great fuck buddy...