SRS hoooooly shit... i need some advice

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by skez, Feb 14, 2005.

1. skez

skez Large Member OT Supporter

so i've been talking to this girl on the phone (and phonesexoring) non stop for the past couple months, i've known her for like 4 years, and we've gotten really close and crap, i was even seriously considering taking a trip down to meet her and her family next month.

im 18, she said she was 16, BUT tonight she just told me that shes 14 (bday in april) :eek4:

holy poop what do i do???????????

obviously im not going to go see her now :hsugh:, but i dont know wtf to do :wtc:

i really do care about her, and i dont really want to stop talking to her, but i dont think our relationship can be quite the same :hsugh:

lord help me, what do i do???? :wtc:

2. IMO, age doesn't matter.........except if the girl is under 18. Be friends until she's 18

3. She's a liar, and she's a child and that's something I personally can't tolerate. The combination is lethal to any type of romance. The choice is ultimately yours but you now know where I stand.

4. elixor

elixor New Member

Well, age does matter in this situation because she is under 18. The age of consent varies from state to state, so you should probably do some research on the specific laws in your state. I'm not sure if you plan on being anything more, but for now definitely just stay friends with her.

5. tat was blue

tat was blue New Member

she lied... what are you thinking? she's just goign to come back with... yeah actually i'm 12... you've known her since she was 10 and you never realised how old she was? i'm not trying to be harsh. i'm just saying, once someone has proven themselves a liar, they are very likely to continue this trend. and that's not something you need.

6. Whalephat

Whalephat Conservative Bastard

Crossing state lines to have an encounter with a minor will land you in prison. Run like hell.

7. johan

johan Active Member

Stop phoning her. It's pretty simple actually.

8. skez

well obviously im not going to go sex her now :hsugh:

gah, i just dunno :sad2:

i actually do care about her, so i really doubt im gonna end up stopping talking to her all together, but things are gonna have to be a fucking lot different :hsugh:

i just dont know :(

9. Love really is blind. Don't let your heart block you from seeing her for what she really is. She's a child, and she lied to you. There is no excuse for this because no apology can change those facts. Even if you could forgive her for being a liar, she's still 14 years old, and you're an adult.

10. skez

i hate women :wtc:

11. She's not a woman. She's a child. Don't confuse the two, she doesn't represent "women."

12. skez

good point :o

13. kinky kitty

kinky kitty Guest

you may now treat her like a child, she may be grown up for her age. she may have liked not being treated like a child, now that's exactly what you are going to do. :nono:
    she told you her real age didn't she at least she did that now and didn't wait untill you were there and saw for yourself, well thats if she looks her age.
    if yu had good phone sex then carry on you don't have to stop, that doesn't matter what age you are, forget the age just don't meet up with her untill she is a little older.

14. tigerlily

tigerlily Spoiled brat.

personally if I found out that someone I thought I knew turned out to be something I dont know a thing about, I would run the other way. I cant stand liars. She may pretend to like you now, but what if your relationship gets more and more intimate and she happens to tell her parents and they dont like the idea that their BABY is talking to this MAN....prison isnt a pretty thing.

There is nothing wrong with being friends with her, but that will only cause tension and lead to other things.

:hs:

15. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Guest

she's a child dude, let it go

16. civicmon

civicmon got all my game from the streets of california.

i'm w/ juggernaut.... just cut her off and forget about her.

17. katt_85

katt_85 OT Supporter

I'm with everyone else. CUT HER OFF!

Shes a liar.

Shes not a woman, shes a child.