hooking up with your sibling's friends

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Buck something?, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Buck something?

Buck something? New Member

I am 21, she is 18, I have hooked up with one of her good friends several times. She found out once, awhile ago, and was upset. It kind of fucked up their relationship for a while, but there cool now. However I just got a phone call from my sister and she said "Were you planning on telling me you hooked up with *friends name* agian." I told her no and she hung up. I like her friend, I think shes sexy, shes fun to hang out with, and out of the girls ive hooked up with 1 of 2 who i would date.

How do I get my sister to chill the fuck out?

I think our mom is on my side and could be used to my advantage.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:rofl: In for how your mom is "on your side."

I'm sure most mom's think it's totally appropriate for their 21 year old sons to keep fucking her 18 year old daughter's friends :hsugh:

3. radfad88

radfad88 The Batman-O-Lantern

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: best commercial ever!!

4. Buck something?

When growing up my mom would tell the both of us, 'some day sister, you are going to start to like your brothers friends, and brother, someday you are going to like your sisters friends. At the time we would both be like :ugh: 'yeah right', but now I have come around. :hsd:

5. iwishyouwerebeer

So you're just going off something she told you as kids?

6. radfad88

radfad88 The Batman-O-Lantern

[y]ZUHT-p8svkc&feature=related[/y]

7. iwishyouwerebeer

I love that commercial :rofl:

8. Buck something?

I would say she has said that up until I was 18, even then I shrugged it off. (15 year old girls :barf:)

Anyways, the mother is just a secret weapon. I need to figure out a way to deal with the sister.

9. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Easy. Hook her up with one of your 21 year old friends ;)

10. T-R-T

T-R-T New Member

What makes it inappropriate?

11. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Keep doing what you want, as long as the girls are of age and single. Odds are, your sister is young and is just feeding off the drama...sure, she might be annoyed now, but she'll get over it eventually.

12. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

A whole new world of possibilities once my cousin graduates highschool and moves near me to go to college. :eek5:

Why didnt I think of this before. I should definitely encourage her to move to Tampa for school. From the time I was 15 her little friends thought I was cute. At the time it was :ugh:, in two years it will be :boink:.

As for your sister, she needs to to grow up and take off the drama crown. It isnt HS any more.

13. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

be honest with your sister and dont go behind her back. it can end up being a sticky situation if you hook up with her good friend and then decide you dont want to date her and hurt her friend. i have older brothers and i had lots of friends who wanted to come over just to hang out with them, and some that dated them and then broke up, and it was a sticky situation for a while. maybe she doesnt want to be stuck in the middle, which you cant blame her

how would you feel if the tables were turned?

14. iwishyouwerebeer

That's really a great point. Your sister just doesn't appreciate knowing you want to fuck all her little friends. Maybe if you wanted a relationship with them it'd be different, but you don't. How would you feel if your sister fucked a few of your great guys friends? What if things got weird between any of them and your guy friends started bitching about her all the time?

Think about that because I sure as shit believe that when you hook up with these 18 year old girls they talk about you to your sister and it's obnoxious.

15. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

I don't see why you would need to tell her if you hooked up with the same girl again. I could see letting her know if it was another friend but does she really need to know every time it happens with the same girl? Sounds like she's being a little too nosy to me.

16. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

wait a minute, did they change it? I thought at the end the mom and the dad were talking and she was like well who is in your 5 and the dad said it was those same 5 girls :bowrofl:

17. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

hook up with the sister next.

18. Athlete218

Athlete218 New Member

back in high school i hooked up w/ a ton of my sisters friends...ive only hooked up w/ one w/in the last year & we were both drunk on a college campus & it was just making out, so no big deal.

19. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

yeah nothing wrong with it until you have a big blew up with the friend and the sister is forced to take sides or something, thus ruining her friendship. i see the sister's dilemma but i guess you'll do what you want anyway. :dunno: i'd just move on to someone else to spare the drama, unless you really don't see anything better coming along.

20. Buck something?

Absol fucking lutely not. Guys make enough jokes about fucking their friends sister/moms, I dont need that shit to be real.

I punched out the dude, :o but were good friends now. I think the sister/brothers friends dynamic is completely different than the brother/sisters friends dynamic.

I said I would date this girl. I dont think this girl talks about it much, becuase this girl also has a boyfriend (shitty, long distance relationship, havent had sex, etc)

I didn't, the girl told her because she knew that if someone else besides her told my sister then they wouldn't be friends anymore.

I agree, me and this girl havent had sex yet (though I plan to).

I dont think it would ever come to that, we both are care/stress free, and have a dont give a fuck altitude. at the moment, shes been my only prospect since school started.

21. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

Sigh.

You'll fuck her friends, but you'll knock out those who touch your little sister?

Actually, I think I'd do the same :o.

But, if your sis is asking you not to mess with her friends, I'd just comply. You can replace fuck buddies, and girlfriends, but you can replace family.

22. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

sounds like you are the one who needs to chill the fuck out

and while things might be fine and dandy with this girl right now (who has a boyfriend? fail) that doesnt mean they will always stay that way. eventually, your sister will be put in the middle unless you plan on marrying this girl. even then, things wont always be perfect

if you really like her, be honest with your sister and tell her your intentions so she doesnt think you are just trying to be an ass and get with her friend. and try being a little understanding and not such a hypacrite

23. Buck something?

I dont really want to get into that aspect of this situation.

I am more concerned about how to approach her and make her understand its OK.

So you girls with big brothers out there, enlighten me.

24. Buck something?

My friend is a grimeball, what can I say? Honestly, I dont care who she hooks up with, as long as they are not good friends with me.

The last thing I would do is put my sister in the middle. I dont need to put my problems on her. I can handle myself without involving unnecessary people.

Calling me a hypocrit is kind of like how when girls sleep around they are sluts, but when guys sleep around they are pimps.. some shit is more socially acceptable when guys do it, than when girls. Its not fair, yep, but i dont see that changing soon

25. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

not exactly. you want your sister to chill the fuck out about you hooking up with her friend who has a bf. and you punched a guy who hooked up with her cause he was a grimball. sounds like the same situation to me.

as a sister with older brothers, i already told you, be honest. your sister having to hear from her friend that you guys have hooked up probably already caused some tension. and while you may not purposely put her in the middle, it will happen automatically no matter what. its how life works. unless she stops being friends with this girl as soon as you two start dating, she will hear about the problems and will feel torn.

and what if your sister has objects about you dating this girl because she is cheating on her bf with you and doesnt want this chick to do the same thing to you? you never know, your sister being pissed might be her wanting to protect you from a bad chick from the start. try communicating with her so you can find out what her deal is