hooked up with friends gf *long*

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 127.0.0.1, Mar 28, 2005.

1. 127.0.0.1

127.0.0.1 New Member

Here is the backstory. I have known both of them (good friends with both of them) for quite some time. I have had feelings for her for maybe a year and a half (secretly of course). So about two months ago, I didn't want to keep it to myself anymore, and I knew she would be cool about it. I told her the whole of my feelings (that went fine), and such. She admitted to be intrigued by my ideas but thought it would be a generally bad idea if we persued them at all. This is what I feel the worst about. I know that if he ever found out about anything we did/do, he would probably hate us both, but given the circumstances (they live in different states, and we are friends, so my going to see her at school wouldnt be wierd) he would never ever find out about it.

I hang out with both of them quite a bit. Neither of them live here in tulsa (college), but we all hang out when they are in town (if he is here without her, i chill with him, and likewise with her). Well they were in town recently for spring break, and one night when I was chillin with her (he wasnt around), I was giving her a backrub (I do it all the time, he doesnt care). So that escalated to fooling slightly (tickling, removing clothing, etc). Then we started kissing.... This went on for a little bit. And after the notion of moving towards the bed, we realized it was almost 6am, and her parents would be up soon and my car in the driveway might look strange..

I left, and the next day we talked about it. She said she wanted to do it, but felt bad about it, and didnt think it was a good idea to go any further. I have a feeling this is going to lead straight to people saying, "get your own girlfriend, not your friends woman". I do not want a relationship with her, and she doesnt want one with me. It would be purely for fun. One thing about the two of them though. They started dating when she had a boyfriend (went on for about a year until she broke up with the bf, and started dating my friend). I know this isnt good enough reason to think it is OK to do anything with her, but it is just something in the back of my mind.

What should I do?
    -move on, and just remain friends with both of them
    -try to make something happen (as long as she wants it too), and possibly lose a friend.

Please don't say bros before hoes, because I am equally friends with both of them, maybe better friends with her.

Help please :sadwavey:

(sorry for long post)

2. 127.0.0.1

127.0.0.1 New Member

Yea, I guess it comes down to if I can keep it to myself in front of both of them.

actually, I am not worried about myself, I am worried about her spilling it when shes drunk or something, and feeling like shit.

I want to have sex with her, and I know he wouldnt find out about it...

3. Mojo

Mojo New Member

if you really care about your current gf, dont do it. but if you dont see any future between you guys, go for it.

but i think its pretty shady if you do it behind her back, you should be real with her and tell her how your feeling currently about her AND her best friend. then you and ur gf can have a convo and talk things out. maybe she will be cool with it or become furious and angry at you for a period of time. but whatever you do, do not do it behind her back because she can/might find out sooner or later which will be 2x worse as if u were to tell her upfront about it.

goodluck

4. 127.0.0.1

127.0.0.1 New Member

I do not have a girlfriend....
    I want my friends girlfriend

5. Mojo

Mojo New Member

if thats the case, thats more difficult as males are more temper towards there women.
    have a friendly chat with him and her and express yourselves, if he immidately jumps out of the chair and threatens you or her, the you know hes gonna be the sucker and you 2 can do your own thing.
    on top of that, if he even did threaten you guys, what kind of friend would that be eh?

6. 127.0.0.1

127.0.0.1 New Member

what the FUCK are you smoking man. I have been talking about doing all this stuff without him finding out about it. You want me to go sit down with both of them and tell him that I want to have sex with his girlfriend.

(I could take him, but that isn't the point)

7. 127.0.0.1

127.0.0.1 New Member

any other opinions?

8. White

White OT Supporter

I would say let it go w/ the flow. If next time the 2 of you are together and shit leads to what it did last time, go with it. They are both your friends, and me, I would really prefer a friend who could give head, even tho that sounds bad. But if he wouldnt find out, then I would say go for it. If for some reason she does spill her guts, and he does confront you, tell him its not true and shes trying to break the friendship up, or you could just always tell him the truth and say you had feelings for her since forever and things just lead one thing to another. Good luck in whatever you do. :)

9. 127.0.0.1

127.0.0.1 New Member

That is actually good advice. I wouldn't deny it I don't think. But if you knew me, or how my friends think of me, I am really the LAST person he would think about doing stuff with his gf.

10. CBurgerjr

CBurgerjr League leading 49 HR in 1986.

I messed around with my friends gf...More than a few times....He never knew....H e knew i was friends with both of them...He didn't seem to mind ,because i would go do stuff with her that he didn't want to do....Little did he know that, we were playing....Oral ,screwing, whatever......I would do things she loved sexually ,that he wouldn't do......Do i feel bad about it...? A little...Would I do it again ? YES...I say go for it !!!

11. DesignerAddic71

DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

i would say dont do it. i was in the same situation as you. two of my close friends were dating, i had some feelings for him and she knew it and went into the relationship anyway, well they were on a break and me and him hooked up. they got back together and then like 4 months later she broke up with him for some BS reason. out of anger, he told her what happened between us and now we arent friends anymore. if its worth the friendship you could lose, then go for it. if not, then you might want to reconsider...but thats just my $0.02

12. S13Koop

S13Koop OG Lurker

I did this exact thing last month. Had a really close friendship w/ a couple. (known the guy over 10yrs and her for about 2yrs) We did everything together. I was the last person he'd think would do this to him. Me and the girl were very close, talked and hung out all the time. The feelings we shared were mutual, but we knew it could not be. They were on a break, we were at a party, and she ends up coming home with me. It kinda felt right at the time and we hid it for a month before everyone found out.
    Long story short, I ended up fighting my best friend, losing most of my circle of friends, and probably never talking to that girl ever again. Looking back, I was just the guy who was doing all the things he wasn't.
    Just really think about it and what your friendship means to you.
    Really, its just unecessary drama you can avoid.
    There's plenty of other girls out there.
    Personally I would tell you to not do it behind his back, he'll eventually find out.

13. BTA

BTA New Member

Judging by your screen name I'd say take any action you can get ;)

j/k

These situations are pretty tough, I'd say really really think about how you'd do without the guy as a friend, cause thats a good possibility if you go through with trying to take his woman.

Or he could not give a shit who knows.

14. 127.0.0.1

127.0.0.1 New Member

I see what you all are saying. I am in NO WAY trying to take his woman. I do not want to date her, she does not want to date me. If anything happens, it will be purely for the action. She is interested in the back of her mind, hates to admit it, but thinks she would feel really bad about it.

I don't want to lose a friend, but I do not want to let something that could be very special slip by.

15. ISO9002

ISO9002 New Member

I would say go for it....I always analysis any actions I take before doing it...

The Good Way:
    4) Yr friend wouldnt know, exciting - nice
    5) No string attached - very nice

The Bad Way:
    4) More friends will despise you, if u got friends other than the two that all of u are in the same group of friends

Just these few sticky, at this moment that I could think of

16. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

You have feelings for her? It sounds like you do by the "very special slip by" remark. Would having sex w/ her be all that special to you? I say don't do it. Let her be a free agent before doing anything behind your friend's back. Don't you care about your friend's feelings? I'm sure you wouldn't like it if your friend started having sex w/ your girl.

17. ISO9002

ISO9002 New Member

Yeah...considering my friend's feeling (u said known for many years, very good friend), I wouldnt do it :sadwavey:

Seoulmate is right as if you want to be with her! But if you just want to have sex with her, dont really care if your friend finds out...Go :bigthumb:

18. tumultuous tumor

tumultuous tumor Single and loooooooooooonely.

I've had plenty of my friend's do that shit to me. I don't talk to any of them anymore. It's sad when your friend can't find another girl but yours.

19. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

If you know whats good for you, move on.

20. Roughneck

Roughneck New Member

If you can't get your own Hoo-Hoo then do it. If you can get some Hoo-Hoo somewhere else then don't do it.

21. 127.0.0.1

127.0.0.1 New Member

with that said. I don't know what it is about her, but I would enjoy having sex with her.
    I care about what my friend thinks, but with our group, its just kind of wierd. We all know they started dating when she had a boyfriend, if anything, it would be wierd, and he might be mad. But I doubt he would stop talking to me, and I know he wouldnt try to fight me.

22. Secret Agent Man

Secret Agent Man New Member

Don't do it, you'll wind up losing your friend and everyone will wind up hurt..... I was in a similar situation like a year and a half ago, I liked my best friend's girlfriend and she liked me. They had a rocky relationship at the time, and I was there for her when he wasn't. Nothing really happened between us, but my friend found out that I was trying to get with his girl, and we didn't speak for a few months after that. Things wound up ok, because we both knew one girl wasn't worth throwing away a long-time friendship, but trust me, everyone involved will get hurt.

23. sweaty

sweaty New Member

I know what you are talking about. I was very close to my friend and his g/f. One day i got the balls to tell her my feelings and after that thinkgs got weird. We never did anything just talked about. Everything was ok untill he found out and we got into a fight. We stoped hanging out with each other for a year and a half. I felt like a dick head cause I should of never done that. Who am I. So one day I bumped into him and we went out and talked and made up. Now where back to the way we where best friends. But I still get that bad feeling once a while when where hanging out. It's not worth fucking up your friendship.

24. 127.0.0.1

127.0.0.1 New Member

If your friend was completely unwilling to believe that another guy could have feelings for his girlfriend, he is living in the dark. But with her, nothing is wierd. We talk more now, we can talk about more personal stuff than we did before, and everything is great as of right now.

25. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

i was once in your position, well not exactly, but VERY VERY SIMILAR

i mean, for me, it ended horrible and i lost a friend, but im not gonna bother sayign you shoudlnt, because from what i read, its obvious you want to, so just do it.