Honeymoon

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by armond, Aug 18, 2008.

1. armond

armond New Member

Hello all! Need some help with my Honeymoon, mostly activities based on where we are going. We have a 7 day cruise lined up.

1st is Montego Bay, jamaica
    2nd is Cayman Islands
    3rd Cozumel, Mexico

Now, my question is, does anyone have any suggestions to what would be some cool things to do at any of those locations? Especially those who have been to any or all of those places~!!!

2. knucks

knucks Active Member

Do not go horseback riding in Jamaica.
    Do the snorkeling. Shit was wild.

3. armond

armond New Member

why not the horseback riding? and I agree on the snorkeling, something I have been really wanting to do with her!

4. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

Well the choice is seeing your wifey in a bikinin surronded by goofy looking fish and shit with the chance to be more intimate (it's your honeymoon bro!) or see her riding some sweaty farm animal.

I'd save the horseback riding for a weekend trip to the mtns in a year or so.

5. knucks

knucks Active Member

I/we heard that, first of all, it hurts to ride the horses. Second of all, the guides don't really care what you do and people have gotten hurt :dunno:

6. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

:werd:

If you ride in shorts you will want to kill yourself and I have a feeling that jeans in Jamica would be miserable. Also is she is a petite girl with small hips and end up on a larger horse she will be sore for 2-3 days.

7. knucks

knucks Active Member

Moral of the story, don't do it.

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

shoretrips.com

In Cozumel we took dune buggy's around the entire island. Had lunch made for us on the beach, snorkelled. It was very fun.

In Grand Cayman we took a boat out to stingray city and also snorkelled. You can also just relax on Seven Mile beach since it's gorgeous.

Either way, check out shore trips, it's the cheaper alternative to set up excursions than going through the cruise line.

9. armond

armond New Member

I guess it is kinda subjective, based on individual wants and needs.

I think water is the way to go, she LOVES to get int he water! And I LOVE seeing her in those bikinis LOL!

But what she wants I will do my best to get her. The dune buggies sound awesome! I heard about the stingray city! Dont they just drop you in some shallow water and the rays come up to you and all that!?

10. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

We went horseback riding on our honeymoon.

I'll never ride a horse again. Balls slapping against the saddle FTL.

11. iwishyouwerebeer

:mamoru: Stingray City
    [​IMG]

Nice shallow water and tons of people around. They give you food to feed the stingrays and they just swim around you. They seem extremely tame even with their stingers. All thye care about is getting food.

Cozumel
    [​IMG]
    Dune buggy
    [​IMG]

12. fray

fray New Member

:( I was going to suggest horseback riding. But I'm a horse girl, so sounds like the non-horsey set has mostly shot that one down for you already...

13. iwishyouwerebeer

I would have too....but I'm going to guess he's not a rider therefore he will be sore like a mother fucker for the rest of their honeymoon, and we dont want that :mamoru:

14. Rojo Johnson

Rojo Johnson Active Member

In Jamaica we went out on a sail boat to go snorkeling, then went to Margaritaville. I would stay close to the shore/port in Jamaica. Some of the stuff they have takes a 2 hour bus ride to and from the location. It's pretty dirty there too. The sail boat was small but there weren't very many people and the staff was really nice, there was a dolphin swimming in front of us the whole time jumping out of the water.

In Grand Cayman we just hung out on 7 mile beach. It was really nice and the water was really clear.

We got a day pass to a resort in Mexico. Free beer/mixed drinks/food and all the snorkeling you want to do all day. Short cab ride was included. It was really nice too.

15. armond

armond New Member

Well as said before, I never rode before, so I don;t think I wanna have a busted ass while trying to "enjoy" my honeymoon LOL! But I will consider it for a side trip for the future!

I love the ideas all, and IWYWB thanks for the pics! The ray excursion will probably be a must do! The rays still have their stingers? OW, scary, but sooo worth it!

16. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

Do we help you with everything, Armond? Weren't we helping you date and propose a few years ago?? CONGRATS and let us know how everything goes!

17. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

Fuck horseback riding.

Snorkeling, Dinner cruise, Shopping, then Video of you banging her freshly married cunt on the beach/hotel/balcony/etc FTW!

Theres a video you will watch intently when youre old and decrepid.

18. armond

armond New Member

Well actually all I did was post a thread on how I wanted to get iwth my best friend and how I was going about doing it. People threw advice at me and all, but I pretty much did that all by myself. i wanted to show everyone that you CAN move from friendzone to more than that. But it would seem I kept the Vag informed eh? :bigthumb:

Proposing was only this past December, so not quite a year ago ;)

I like the VAG for the ideas, when the people are POSITIVE. That was another thing, the VAG was kinda negative for a while some time back, so I posted an uplifting, try as hard as you can thread back then. I feel that I got lucky and my love life has been a success and I am extremely happy with where it is headed. Marriage is next on the list LOL! October 4th is the date. The wedding and all that was pretty much done by us and I actually didn't approach the VAG about it.

But thanks a lot for the congrats and all the advice/comments over the years. :)

19. armond

armond New Member

LOL I like your style. She did mention about making a vid sometime, now I just need to bring it up and find found if this is the when LOL! Seriously though, horseback riding is probably gonna take the back seat at this time.

20. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I love this pic. It has so much chop potential. Or it could be the hot girl in the bikini.

21. iwishyouwerebeer

Or my freak sunburn :rofl:

22. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Oh, I see it now.

I wasn't really looking at your arm.

23. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

I took this exact same cruise 2 years ago.

I'm pretty sure it was in Montego Bay Jamaica for one of the excursion my buddy and I did this Jungle River Tube adventure.

Basically they rope a handful of tubes together and you spend a couple hours floating through the jungle. It started pouring rain for a few minutes at one point in time which was pretty fun. It was a relaxing little trip. We hopped out to swim a few times.