LGBT Homosexuality is dangerous

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Jaaaman, Mar 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaaaman

Jaaaman Guest

If the medical community is unable to promote homosexuality as healthy behavior, why are people suggesting that society do it?

If I am able to sue my doctor for giving me bad advice or improper treatment, will I then be able to sue the govt or school system for teaching me that homsexuality is healthy acceptable behavior and I end up getting some strange disease?

One thing I can assure you, no doctor on earth would tell his clients that homosexuality is safe and healthy behavior due to the malpractice claims his advice would incur, and due to the fact that he could probably lose his license for wrongfully advising people about the dangers to their health.

If people are able to sue tobacco companies for selling cigarettes that may have possibly caused them to get cancer, can people now sue the makers of condoms that don't work as expected? Why not? Can they sue school systems or the publishers of literature that promote other behaviors that cause serious illness? Why not?

I assure you that they can sue them and the day is coming when they will. Just as tobacco companies are sued for promoting cigarette smoking, the publishers of homosexual literature and teachers of homosexual lifestyles can also be sued for promoting a likewise detrimental behavior.

This will be a very big issue within several years and I could make a bundle as an attorney going after the promoters of homosexuality who cause people to get cancer, hepatitus, and aids.

2. Wolf

Wolf No one plans to take the path that brings you lowe

homosexuality causes cancer?! :noes:

3. Teh_Sponge

Teh_Sponge Hey, I got a sub now...

I don't see your logic.

How is homosexuality detrimental to your health? You can get STDs from heterosexual sex as well.

And since when does homosexuality cause cancer? :eek3:

4. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

Jaaman,

Stay out of this forum. I locked your thread last time and warned you, and you're back again posting shit like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.