homework

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by getjacked, Feb 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. getjacked

getjacked Guest

alright usually I'd never ask something liek this, but this is getting fucking stupid. I need articles on nutrient classes (fats, carbohydrates, protein, vitamins, minerals, water) - 1 of each

They cannot be scientific, and I have to critique them. Websites, newspaper articles, w/e are all fine. If anyone gets bored, hook it up... I've been looking for a couple hours and can't find a fucking thing and it's due in like 5 hours :ugh:

2. ccrooks

ccrooks New Member

can't be scientific, huh? that's gonna be tough...

are you looking for mens' health type of articles or what?

3. getjacked

getjacked Guest

yeah something alone those lines.. that's exactly why it has been a pain in the ass

4. getjacked

getjacked Guest

that's not really related to what I need... that's what is making this a fucking pain in the ass.. I still haven't found one fucking article on it

5. getjacked

getjacked Guest

actually I just ran across something that gave me 5 of them, only thing I have left to do is minerals

I could really give a shit what I get on this thing... I just want it done and don't want a 0. If I pass college, that's all I care about.

6. Dunken

Dunken Welcome to the team.

7. getjacked

getjacked Guest

not what I need :)

I need a non professional article with FACTUAL shit about water, not about water and fat loss, etc.

8. bclimn

bclimn New Member

try wikpedia? i use it for bio labs to get quick info... a lot about it on there... same for carbs, protein amino...ect

9. Zoomba

Zoomba New Member

The validity of Wikipedia is often questioned, so I wouldn't bet my life on the stuff on that site, but it's good for getting a sense of the subject matter

10. getjacked

getjacked Guest

already turned it in.. it's gonna suck, but oh well

11. bclimn

bclimn New Member

yeah i think it gets its articles from random submitters... but anyhting i ahve ran across has been really good and clear... use it tonight to clarify a proof from my math class (really didn't think i'd find anything there but it was.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.