GUN homemade Sliencers

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Kitno, Feb 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitno

Kitno Guest

Hello, I was browsing this fourm and wanted to see if anyone could tell me if this would work on a real gun. I have a 22. bolt action rilfe that i want to try this out on, but im not sure if it will work/be safe to use.

So my question is, Would this design work for a real gun?.
    -2 cups of all-purpose flour
    -¾ cup of granulated sugar
    -1 teaspoon of baking soda
    -½ cup of chopped pecans
    -1 teaspoon of salt
    -2 large eggs, beaten
    -1 ½ cups (about 3 medium) mashed bananas
    -Honey-Ginger Sauce (see recipe below)
    What to do:

Position the rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease or line with paper baking cups ten 2 ¾ inch muffin cups.
    In a large bowl, blend together the flour, sugar, baking soda, pecans, and salt. In a medium bowl, beat together the eggs and bananas. Combine the two mixes, blending until the dry ingredients are just moistened.
    Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each about three-quarters full. Bake for 12 to 18 minutes or until the tops are golden brown and a cake tester or wooden toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean. Cool in the pan on a wire rack for 5 to 7 minutes.

Serve warm, or invert onto the rack to cool completely. Top with Honey-Ginger sauce.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2005
  2. Henry47

Henry47 New Member

this thread is gona get locked

3. g0dl355

g0dl355 New Member

:rofl: yea

4. 01_Cruiser

01_Cruiser An American Classic OT Supporter

if you are serious, then you might want to reconsider the whole steel wool thing. Have you ever lit a brillo pad on fire? If not, then you should try it before wrapping it around a copper tube that will be used to vent hot gasses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.