GUN home protection ?? bean bag shotgun ?? rubber slugs ??

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by more off, May 30, 2004.

1. more off

more off Moderator

ok so heres the deal. Theres this group of russian fuckers who keep trying to jack my car and/or friends cars that are parked in my driveway. I would really like to scare and/or hurt 1 of these mofos the next time they try to get 1 of our cars. They've attempting stealing cars from my house several times now and either the alarm wakes me or I hear shattering glass and i call the cops. But next time I'd really love to run outside with a shotgun and just start blowing off rounds at them. I dont want to kill any1 or end up facing some sort of manslaughter charges. So where can i get some bean bang shells for my 12 gauge shotty ??? Is this a good idea ?

2. Mitch'SS

Mitch'SS New Member

Get into reloading and load em up with rock salt :big grin:

3. fst89lx

fst89lx Member

My opinion is this. DON'T SHOOT AT THEM! You will most likely get assault w/ a deadly weapon. The only time to shoot at someone is if they are endangering you or your family's lives, and in that situation, shoot to kill.

4. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

since your only aim is to hurt them, you're already planning on breaking the law. you'll get your ass sued off, even if you're not criminally liable. you're certainly civilly liable if you do something that stupid. now, if you were willing to actually do something, what you could do would depend on your state. here in GA, you may use deadly force to stop a felony in progress. if they're breaking into your car, that might be a felony, you'd have to check your state's statutes. but if your state doesn't allow such use of force, you can't do that anyways. and you wouldn't be doing anything more than trying to hurt them, so it doesn't apply to you anyways. if you don't fear for your life, don't use any firearms, period.

5. more off

more off Moderator

not even a fucking bean bag ???

6. moonvan

moonvan OT Supporter

You can use a potato gun its way more fun because the potatoes explode on impact.

7. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

no, not a fucking thing. you're the aggressor at that point, since they've displayed no intent to hurt you. and beanbags can still be lethal. they're called "LESS lethal", not "less THAN lethal". plenty of people have been seriously injured or killed by beanbags and rubber bullets. police have to go through copious amounts of training to be certified in their use. even then, there are only certain situations where they're applicable.

8. more off

more off Moderator

so what you are saying is i should buy an extra gun illegally and have it on hand after i shoot and kill them to plant on their bodies ?? so i can say they tried to shoot at me first right ???

9. Welsh0913

Welsh0913 OT Supporter

And sprinkle some crack on them.

10. ryanbum

ryanbum Its the one that says Bad Mother Fucker on it

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

11. Y2kAccord

Y2kAccord Everything happens for reasons I just dont know

bad idea.. never use a gun unless you are trying to kill.. there should only be one side of the story

12. ryanbum

Everyone is giving good advice. Use of force laws in the US are varied by state. Generally you are only allowed to use the same amount of force against someone that they present to you and there are generally only 3 levels. The least amount of force is verbal attack. Next is using physical force but no tool of force, i.e. simple assault (misdemeanor). Last is deadly force which most states include as using a tool as simple as a baton up to a .50 cal machine gun. So if someone is using their fists to beat you up and they are not so overwhelmingly bigger than you and you can't justify that your life was in danger then you cannot use deadly force. Now if the turd presents a knife then go ahead and blast away but remember that a knife can be much more deadly than a holstered gun, a determined attacker within 20 ft can put a knife in your chest before you have a chance to draw and fire. Be aware of your surroundings and be prepared to retreat. Another thing about being a civillian is that you only have to retreat where possible and only use deadly force in defence of your life or limb or that of someone else's. Also you must remember that when the detectives interview you and ask you why you put two in the chest and one in the head you make this statement, "I was shooting to stop an attack on my life" you NEVER SAY "I was shooting to kill".

When it comes to the defense of property the laws in different states vary alot. For example in Texas you can use deadly force against someone breaking into your car anywhere, it doesn't have to be in your driveway BUT you can only use deadly force at night. You should instead organize a neighborhood watch and petition your city for more police patrols in your neighborhood to prevent more of this type of crime. Besides you don't want one of these fucking kids to retaliate against you.

13. kellyclan

kellyclan She only loves you when she's drunk.

Get the fuck out.

14. Furner

Furner New Member

dont fuck with the russians, you will only encourage them

15. more off

more off Moderator

hey thanks for all the help guys. i think im gona spend my money on a security camera system instead of the shotgun and beanbag shells.

16. Furner

Furner New Member

Now thats not very tactical, unless you use that camera to aim a GE minigun ;)

17. ryanbum

fuck a minigun, too expensive. give me one of those cool van-mounted 25mm jobbies like in the movie "The Jackal"

18. Mikel

Mikel .

Kidnap them, then call your friends and gang rape them with valve grinding compound!!!!!11one!!!1

19. Platinum_Thunder

Platinum_Thunder Reliability for life and liberty

:hsugh:

20. more off

more off Moderator

:bowdown: this was the first thread i ever made 2 years ago :coold:

21. KIDRR

KIDRR Duck dog>* OT Supporter

So what ever happened? Did you shoot them?

22. MSIGuy

MSIGuy om nom nom nom!

Only if they're black.

23. BigBadJohn

BigBadJohn Pay-back time OT Supporter

Dont be a pussy. Get real ammunition, walk out, say you have a gun, and if they dont leave and never come back then next time you will kill them all without asking questions. Then if they come at you with a knife or gun then its legal to kill them. If they come back shoot at them. If you don't want to hurt anyone :greddy: then fire blanks.

24. CString

CString New Member

oh, you're alive. we thought you fucked with the russians and the KGB took you down.

25. jtl090179

jtl090179 Oh I get it, yeah. He's the girl, then you're the OT Supporter

holy thread bump batman, i didnt even notice until i saw this post, we need updates stat