GUN Home made weapons

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Broken Puppy, Aug 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Puppy

Broken Puppy Guest

Post what you know how to make, and how to make it if you want, and how well it worked:bigthumb:

2. kellyclan

kellyclan She only loves you when she's drunk.

i know how to make lots of cool things and it would be illegal for me to share most of that information with you.

And it's so the government can legally seize any spaceships you find. :)

3. Fearan

Fearan Guest

I've read the Anarchy Cookbook. Lots of nice info in there on how to make nice shit. Lots of chemical info on how to make bombs. I DO NOT CONDONE THE MAKING OF BOMBS OR ANY WEAPONS.

If you're talking about making your own guns, forget about it unless you are VERY good with working with metal. You need to be really precise to have a barrel that won't blow up in your face, and the whole gun mechanism is very hard to make well.

If you just want to blow up your backyard, make some bombs. Really easy to do with various chemicals found around the house. (Are we allowed to discuss this here? If not, please edit/delete this post.)

4. Broken Puppy

Broken Puppy Guest

We should be able to post how to, but prolly not stuff like I made this then blew up this little old ladies car. If you feel uncomfortable posting it your self then just post a good link to a site or something:bigthumb:

5. Broken Puppy

Broken Puppy Guest

It's you duty to OT to share with us:squint:
    And that makes sense, if you found a space ship I'd prolly try to steal it from you:rofl:

6. Broken Puppy

Broken Puppy Guest

7. Scoob_13

Scoob_13 Anything is possible, but the odds are astronomica

Depends, do you count potato guns and other pneumatic devices? :big grin:

8. Broken Puppy

Broken Puppy Guest

lighters and hairspray even count:bigthumb:

9. Scoob_13

I used to design "air cannons" for display purposes for bands, drill teams, etc. a few years ago. It's all just fluid dynamics, really safe as long as they limit the air tank that they use with them (i.e. no 250psi compressors hooked directly to the priming chamber).

Fun hobby, too bad I went to a college with pretty much no sports programs :bigthumb:

I've been thinking about attempting to build a couple of other pneumatic devices, including a battering ram and watermelon launcher, but I dunno of anyone with 2 to 3 square miles of land to test it on :o

10. kellyclan

kellyclan She only loves you when she's drunk.

:bigthumb: Come up my way, we can do it here!

11. Broken Puppy

Broken Puppy Guest

I live out in South Dakota, nothing but Farm Land. Hook it up with the directions:bigthumb:

12. Scoob_13

If you've got the balls to try it and the portable gen/air compressor that'll handle ~200psi at the nozzle, then I'll be more than happy to draw up the plans to a workable scale and scan them :bigthumb:

13. AphidAudio

AphidAudio Guest

!

dude, in oklahoma all we had to do when we were growing up is drive around our dirt roads with our muscle cars and drink beer. that or we would make bombs and some kick ass potato guns. our first gun was made out of an old air compressor for the chamber, and a huge metal pipe for the barrel. it took 2 of us to carry it. then we would fill it up with O2 and acetalyn "spellin?". that really didnt work too well. it would expload with such force that the potato would come out as mush. so we used rocks that worked pretty well. used a potato as wadding.. we eventually made a fully automatic potato gun that would shoot 10 rounds, and suprisingly enough... it was quite safe. we covered all the bases. man i miss those days.......

14. Argyle

Argyle Guest

my uncle built a .22 rifle when he was 12 for his school project. he is fucking smart when it comes to guns and hunting. he still uses it to this day :bigthumb:

15. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

I could build a nuclear bomb if I had the right materials and machinery.

I'm not going to, though. :nono:

16. AphidAudio

AphidAudio Guest

are you that good at physics?

i sure hope your not talking about nuke plans you can download off the internet. :rofl: :slap: :rofl:

17. brewman

brewman Guest

you can find directions for anything if you know where/how to look. and the ability to do it. my cousin works in a machine shop and is in the thinking seriously about making a 50 caliber.

18. Scoob_13

Nuclear weapons aren't exactly all that complicated, though. It's the materials that's the difficult part, the creation of the device is relatively simple if you have access to the safety equipment needed.

It's a weird feeling to explain to an entire high school class how to make a small, portable nuclear weapon, turn around, and have the entire class look at you like "um, yeah, we won't bother you again" :bigthumb:

19. AphidAudio

AphidAudio Guest

ok, i understand what your talking about now. i was thinking of an implosion triggered fission bomb and how its a little difficult to control and direct the shock wave uniformly across your sphere of uranium and plutonium.

id just got back from playin some pool and drinking, hehe, i guess we shouldve stated which type of nuke it was. :bigthumb:

20. Scoob_13

Well, something highly complicated, to me, is just a waste of time if it's only for terrorism. Hell, it's just going to explode, so screw being all fancy with the safety procedures :o :p

It's not exactly "easy" per se, but it's less difficult, assuming you have the materials, than creating biochem weapons. Hell, the diagrams for Fat Man and Little Boy are on How Stuff Works and is essentially a manual for how to create crude (by todays standards) nuclear weapons.

Now, if we wanted a way to deliver it as a payload, that's just basic rocket science with some EE for the guidance system :p

21. Emfuser

:rolleyes:

Yes I'm that good at physics. The BS Nuclear Engineering from Purdue on my desk agrees with me.

So... :OP:

22. flynfrog

flynfrog Cool isnt Cheap

a litte uranium a little C-4 = dirty bomb

23. Emfuser

Dirty bombs are overrated.

24. Broken Puppy

Broken Puppy Guest

but easier and take alot less time:)

25. Emfuser

Ah, but their only real effectiveness is psychological. While that is good from a terror standpoint, it doesn't have the same long lasting effects such as widespread death and years of lethal radiation contamination spread over a huge area that you get from a nuke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.