FRK Home Electro Play

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ElectroFreakncy, Jun 15, 2005.

1. Hey there everyone! I'm a sexually adventurous, 24 year old, married male. (Now that introductions are aside...) I've decided I'd like to enter the forum with a BANG by sharing a little something of mine.

It is a VERY LONG read, but I feel it will be WELL worth it for those who choose to read it ;) I also realize that this looks incredibly long and complex, but the truth of it is that it's incredibly simple, but I have written out and explained every little detail possible as fully as I can, to make sure that ANYONE can do it. Just read it and you will see that it really is simple... I promise!!

If you guys are anything like me, you've often wondered how it would feel to experience a vast array of sexual devices, yet unfortunately are often forced to abandon the thoughts leaving mere fantasy and lingering curiosity, due to $$$ :wtc: Case and point (as the title states) electrostimulation. I'm sure most of you (like myself) have thought about this before, and perhaps even perused a few sites to investigate prices for such an "investment"... undoubtedly leaving you more discouraged than before. Let's be honest, sex toys are expensive, and who can justify spending hundreds of dollars on something, not knowing if you will even enjoy it or not?!

Well, I am pleased to announce (nerd that I am), that I have developed a make-shift, homebrew, do-it-yourself, electrostimulation kit that just about EVERYONE should be able to duplicate, with a few household items, and under $20 in parts! :eek3: :wavey: (Yes, I have used it, and YES it works wonderfully!! :naughty: ) Although it should be noted that I would consider this an introductory unit not intended to replace a real one. This should be used merely to gauge your interest and "test the waters" to see if you would like to invest in a professional unit. The professional units are much more versatile, simple to operate, and combine a great deal of personal safety features that are not available in the do-it-yourself kit. I would highly recommend that if you enjoy the experience and would like to explore it more, or become more interested in it, that you pruchase a pro unit.

First and foremost, before I get to the details, I feel I should at least warn you though.. electroplay CAN be dangerous if not handled in a mature, serious, and responsible environment. I share these instructions solely for educational purposes, and cannot be held liable or responsible for the use and/or misuse of the following information/instructions/procedures, or any portion thereof.

Introduction: I began to think about electro stimulators and how they work, and did a substantial amount of research into related medical products. It turns out the concept is a simple combination of Electronic Circuit Analysis 101, and previous medical studies. The concept is this, an electrical current passed through various body tissues stimulates muscle contractions (which in turn can provide pleasurable results). In males, when such a current is passed through the prostate, an involuntray ejaculation may even occur. (this is a method often used to extract semen from paralytic or spinally injured men for invitro-fertilization). This response in generally found in the range of 50Hz-100Hz. In females, I'm not quite sure what the ideal frequency should be being that a) I'm not female and b) substantially less research has been done on this topic being that there is no medical purpose in female electro-stimulation. However, being that most of the commercially avaliable electrostimulation units (aka TENS or EMS units) also mimic this frequency range, I would assume that an enjoyable experience will also be found here.

And now to the good stuff...

Equipment:

First of all the supplies you will need -

1) CD player - either with receiver, or on a "boombox" that has detachable speakers. (I'm assuming we all have this. If not, there is another alternative I will discuss under "advanced" that will require a bit more skill to construct, but will also give you more versatility).

2) (2) 10-15ft sections of 18-22 gauge copper stranded wire (1 section of that paired thin speaker wire is okay too) NON-TWISTED. (I had this laying around the house. If you don't you can get a set of colored 30 ft rolls of wire at your local radio shack for about 5 bucks, of buy it by the foot at your local hardware store {probably a bit more expensive} )

Radio Shack Wire - http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=CTLG&category%5Fname=CTLG%5F011%5F010%5F003%5F000&product%5Fid=278%2D1221

3) Electrical tape (if you plan on using this mulitple times, you might want to pick up some liquid latex too).

4) Some mini CO2 cartridges (as used in paintball) - These can be picked up at your nearest outdoors/sports store - I paid $3.50 for a pack of 5. Here's what they look like (for reference they are about 3 inches long) - http://www.begadistore.com/catalog/images/eagle-g.jpg (you can probably guess what these are for...)

5) GUYS - (OPTIONAL) metal ring from hardware store to act as cock ring, or adjustable wrist strap from R.S. (can be found cheaper online)
    Wrist strap looks like this - http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=CTLG&product%5Fid=276-2395

6) A computer with CD burner and internet access (again something I assume everyone has. If you don't have a burner again you will have to refer to the advanced section, as it is possible, but requires more work)

7) Household tools - Hammer, trim nail, needle nose pliers, wire cutter/stripper.

8) Lube

The moment we've all been waiting for...

Procedure

COMPUTER
    1) On your computer, download the following file - http://www.nch.com.au/cgi-bin/dld.exe?file=http://nch.com.au/action/tnsetup.exe This is a tone generating utility.
    2) Run the executable to install the software.
    3) Open NCH Tone Generator. Click on the title window to close it. Under the "Tone" Menu on top, select "Saw Tooth" (this function has been the most successful for me). Then in the main window double-click "saw tooth duration" In the window that pops up, change the duration to 60000 (this means it'll play for 1 minute). Then double click the "Saw Tooth Frequency" and set it to 50Hz. Then on the top bar, click on the "file" menu, and select "save as Wav..." Choose a directory you will remember, and save the file named "050HzSaw" or something along those lines. This will generate a 1 minute long wav file of a continuous 50Hz saw tooth function tone. After it has saved, change your Frequency to 55Hz, and save the file as "055HzSaw" or something along those lines. Keep changing and saving every frequency in increments of 5 until you reach 100Hz. This should only take about 5 minutes to do. Then close the tone gerator.
    4) Open your computer's CD burning software. Burn an audio CD of all the tracks you just made. (I named mine as stated previously, to keep them in order so I would be able to figure out which track/frequency I am on at all times). When you are done, set the CD aside, it's time to build!

ELECTRODE
    5) Get out one of your CO2 cylinders. Wrap it in a handtowel (because it's going to get REAL cold real quick) leaving the nozzle exposed. Stand one foot on this to hold it down tightly to the floor. Hold a trim nail in the teeth of the needle nosed pliars. Line it up with the opening of the CO2 cartridge, then give the nail a tap with the hammer. It won't take much, and as soon as you do, a fast spray of CO2 will come out emptying the cartridge in about 1 second.
    6) The cartridge will be cold for a few minutes. When you can handle it, pick it up and take it to the sink. Wash the cartridge with soap and water, and peel the plastic label off. Get it as clean as possible. I like to even use rubbing alcohol on mine to clean it and then wash it in the soap and water again. So now you have a clean and empty CO2 cartridge.
    7) Take one of your sections of wire, and strip about 1/4 inch on each end (for those who don't know, to strip the wire simply means to remove the plastic/rubber coating, to expose the bare metal wire inside)
    8) Push one of the ends of bare wire into the hole you made in the CO2 cylinder, making sure there is good contact between them. I used a thinner stranded wire, so I folded the wire over on itself, and enlarged the hole a little bit to suit, and then forced the wire in by twisting it with the pliars. Only insert it up to the section of wire that is stripped.
    9) Now with the insulated wire sticking out of the cartridge, bend it back up towards the tip of the cartridge ( I know that might sound confusing so I made a diagram - http://img144.echo.cx/my.php?image=ediag10tz.jpg). Then apply a small piece of electrical tape over the flat part of the nozzle, and fold the edges down around the cylinder. Then wrap a piece of tape around the circumference of the tip of the nozzle to hold down the last piece of tape, and hold the wire in place. (again, see the diagram - http://img241.echo.cx/my.php?image=ediag29ki.jpg )
    10) Now bend the wire back upwards away from the Co2 cartridge. Then start about 3/4" up the cartridge from the nozzle, and start wrapping electrical tape. GO nice and slow, and stretech the tape a little as you go so it will sit flat, and will not have any bumps in the surface. Wrap it all the way up the cartridge towards the wire, then a few extra wraps around the portion of wire first exposed from the nozzle (to level out the gap in diameter a bit more - for "comfort" purposes), and keep going, slowly wrapping about 4-5 inches up the wire as well. (again, see diagram for clarification - http://img66.echo.cx/my.php?image=ediag38ql.jpg ) The wires are bent this way to ensure that the connection is not compromised, and that the wire will not come out of the cylinder if tugged. You now have your first make shift electrode. As stated earlier, if you plan on using this alot, you may want to pick up some liquid latex. After you have finished making the elctrode, you can then coat all the electrical tape, with latex, giving a nice clean smooth surface to make for a more comfortable electrode, and easy cleaning.
    11) Since two points of contact are needed to form the circuit, you can make another one (DP for girls, or tie the other one on somehow for guys), or here's where you can use those optional parts from before (metal cock ring, conductive wrist strap to strap onto your penis etc.) Be creative, just make sure you have a good connection to this object. (A point of interest.. the wrist strap works GREAT! but it should be noted that in all wrist straps WIRES there is a 1M Ohm resistor that will prevent flow. You cannot use the snapping wire that came with it to attach. Make sure you disconnect that wire, and attach your second piece of wire seperately. I just used my second piece of wire and more electrical tape, making sure to not tape over the contact pad on the bottom and it worked fine. The same thing goes for the ring. just wrap the stripped wire around it a few time, then apply some electrical tape over the wire where it meets the ring to hold it in place, and keep the wire from being exposed).

USAGE
    12) Now comes the fun. Once you have two conductors/electrodes, you're ready. Bring your electrodes over to your boombox or receiver. Disconnect the speakers in the back. Choose 1 speaker channel (ie Front Left) and plug one electrode into the positive, and plug the other electrode into the negative.
    13) Get out your lube. Put about 1/4 teaspoon of salt into the palm of your hand, then pour some lube on it and mix it around. This is to make the lube conductive to electricity. Then lube up the electrodes and your... uh.... "entry points". Insert/attach the electrodes you have made (of course there is no current going through them at this point). Go slow, take your time, and remain relaxed, until they are inserted/attached comfortably.
    14) TURN THE VOLUME ON YOUR STEREO ALL THE WAY DOWN The electric flow is something your body needs to get used to. If you start to high you can really scare yourself, or possibly even do some damage.
    15) Check to make sure your volume is ALL the way down.
    16) Insert your CD.
    17) Double check that your volume is all the way down.
    18) Press play. You should feel nothing right now with the volume all the way down. EVER SO SLOWLY increase the volume until you start to feel the flow. When you start to feel it, leave the volume there for a minute and let you body become accustomed to it.
    19) As you become more comfortable you may feel like increasing it more.
    20) Play around with tracks now. Each track has a slightly different frequency, and therefore a slightly different feel. If you find one you like more than the rest put it on repeat. I would suggest between changing tracks that you put the volume back down though as a more harsh frequency may catch you off guard.
    21) Now just play around and have fun. Try different tracks, volumes, electrodes/positionings etc. It should be different than anything you have experienced before.

Troubleshooting
    If you have followed all the steps, and when you turn it on, you don't feel anything, you may have a bad connection. try turning it off, and removing the electrodes. bring them close together and turn it back on, quickly tap the two together and you should hear a buzz, or see a quick spark. If you do, this means they are working fine. you might just not have enough conductivity on you. Try adding more salt/lube. If you do NOT see a spark or hear a buzz, try unplugging them and plugging in that speaker. If the speaker works, but your electrodes don't, it's one of your connections to the electrodes. Try fixing it. Also, as time goes on, some of your lube may be absorbed, rub away, etc... so if you feel the current getting weaaker, just add a bit more, and you should feel it going nice and strong again.

Advanced
    For those of you without a boombox/receiver with detachable speakers, those without a CD burner, or those who want to explore even more with this, you can compensate by using your computer. To do this you will need a 1/8th inch male stereo headphone jack (available at R.S.) This is a 3 conductor jack (1 right channel POSITIVE, 1 left channel positive, and one common (shared) GROUND). To use this, you can make 3 electrodes. (perhaps 1 CO2 electrode, one wrist strap for the shaft, and one cock ring for the ground). After you have made them, attach one electrode to the LEFT channel positive, one to the RIGHT channel positive, and one to share BOTH currents as the ground. You must now SOLDER these connections onto the 1/8th inch jack. Once you have done this, you can plug it in directly to your computer, and use the function generator in REAL TIME. Better yet, you can enter the "tone" menu, and select STEREO. Now you can use 2 different frequencies for the two electrode channels! Try experimenting with various combinations of tones and so on.

Use you imaginiation to try and experiment with new electrodes, and have fun!

**NOTE OF IMPORTANCE**
    Take extreme care to avoid other metal surfaces, electronics, and grounds while you have the current running. You do NOT want to be discharging through anything else. Also, do NOT handle live electrodes with your hands. ALWAYS keep them below your waist, and do not turn them on until they are fastened/secured/attached/whatever. This is VERY important, because mishandling them could indirectly cause current to flow through your heart, which could be bad (read: heart attack) if there is enough current/you have a heart condition/etc. As long as you handle them safely though, there will be nothing to worry about.

I've tried to be as explicit as possible, but if there is any confusion or questions, please don't hesitate to ask! :bigthumb:

And for those who do try it, PLEASE share your experiences! :x:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2005
  2. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

No, I didn't read the whole thing.

Is this basically a homemade Violet wand?

Damn, this reminds me that I have to finish the self casting thread.

3. No. It's basically a makeshift electro stimulation unit (like a TENS unit).

Maybe you should just read it... it'll only take 5 minutes :dunno:

4. Smoked

So would a trip to radioshack.

5. Smoked

OK, I read it.

You scare me.

Not cause it's freaky, cause this is dangerous, so many times, on so many levels.

Have fun darwin.

6. naughtie

naughtie New Member

I was thinking the same things.

except in a nicer way

7. Not quite. Home boomboxes are usually quite low wattage, and stereo receivers are designed with inline fuses should a short or increased current flow occur.

As long as it is used responsibly, there will be absolutely no noticeable difference between this device and a TENS unit. :nono:

8. Smoked

Nice to meet ya, welcome to FS

There are explosions around here all the time, we're used to it.

For just 40 easy payments of $0.50

I think that part was supposed to be in the disclaimer.

What exactly led you to believe we are capable of this?

heh

Is there a reason you didn't mention to all the impressionable young FS lurkers that they are bascially creating a short burst unguided missile that is intended for their ass?

I just think that sounded dirty.

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. I wanna insert a salted metal tube in my rectum. (rectum, damn near killed em) Where's CoCo when I need him.

Willdo

Stand on a rubber sheet.

Wear rubber gloves

Don't wear a rubber

Ahh, there's the disclaimer.
    "bad" things can happen if used improperly.
    They should print that on everything.

Wait, they do!
    They print it on everything that THIS thing is made of.
    Might as well have just said "hold my beer while I try sumpin'"

Who does your hair?

Or medical bills, or newspaper photos, or...

Now, that said. I admire the research and lengths you went to for producing this piece. However, I think you'd be better off buying a muscle stimulator off ebay and modifying it.

9. Smoked

**Newsflash**

Wiring your ass to a boombox is not a responsible use of equipment.
    Hell, it''s not even responsible use of your ass.

10. 420, you really shouldn't bash things you don't quite understand, as I'm sure by now you have turned everybody else completely off to the idea due to ignorance (unless you also studied electrical engineering?!). I could get into all of the details, but it would take waaayyy to long, and to be honest most people wouldn't even come close to understanding, so I'll make it as brief and simple as possible.

Your run of the mill boomboxes operate between 6-12 volts DC. The resistance of your skin is between 500K Ohms, and 1M ohm. The internal resistance of your body is is between 100 ohms and 200 ohms. For safety purposes we will take the worst case scenario of each (12V box, 500K external resistance, and 100 internal resistance). Lets say hypothetically, that for some unknown reason your box malfunctions and you all of a sudden take on ALL the voltage (impossible to happen, but I said worst case). By simple use of ohms law (E=I*R) it can be deduced that with both probes internally applied, your body may pass 120mA. This level of current in the body is merely enough to trigger muscular inhibition through the current passing tissue (as long as it is not wired directly through you heart, which is why I said keep them below the waist. Interestingly enough, any of the pro units that you can purchase will tell you the EXACT SAME THING. It's called being safe and responsible. It has nothing to do with the setup I have shared... which coincidentally is very safe). It would likely be uncomfortable if it occured, but it would be simple enough to turn it off, or unplug the wires and you're fine. As far as touching the electrodes, the same simple law reveals that between your hands at full voltage capability you would be passing 24microamps. Not even close to the 0-4mA level needed for perception, and FAR FAR FAR away from the 100mA needed to stop the heart. So what would happen if you touched the electrode with your hand while in use?! NOTHING! However, as you will note, simply to BE SAFE, I warned against touching the probes in case for some reason you have gashing wounds spread across your fingers that could pass the current internally by your heart. It's called being overly safe, to enjoy responsible play.

As far as your sarcasm, it's also not appreciated (ie - butt-rocket, rubber gloves, rubber sheet... :rolleyes: )

It has become obvious you are simply spouting out misconceptions and hatred on things you don't understand, and in turn ruining what could be an awesome experience for everyone else who doesn't know any better. I thought this place was supposed to be an open-minded freaky community? Well I guess not. Thanks for ruining it for everyone, and thanks for making me realize how UNwelcoming this community actually is. I probably could've really enjoyed myself here. Ah well. c'est la vie.

Moderators, please remove my account. :sadwavey:

11. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Awww!!! Sweetie! Don't let 420 get to you, babe! He is the most sarcastic, stinker of a person that can really get you goin if you don't understand his sense of humor. In fact, when he first got here EVERYBODY was pissed at him for the longest time, until they understood that he was just a guy that's trying really hard to be funny.

:hug:

I will tell his wife to give him a big spankin for you. :spank:

..and then I will ask if I can watch :mamoru:

12. Smoked

I'm not an electrical engineer, but I've been building and repairing electrical and mechanical systems for 15 years, and built autonomous robots out of spare parts from household items. I'm a machinist, welder, electrician, mechanic, computer tech. I've done everything from building my own camera, radio, to building a car from the ground up.

I'm not bashing the fact that you and others enjoy this kind of play.

I'm bashing the fact that you would post dangerous procedures in a place where many cocky underage kids would take it as the word of a trusted source.

If you have studied this stuff and you are as talented as you seem to think, then you should realize that what you outlined was not only dangerous, but way the hell over the heads of most of your readers.

Can you see a problem with that?

Dude, you can't tell kids to take a nail and hammer to a compressed gas cylinder.

That'd be like me suggesting that the best thing to clean your car parts with is gasoline. (It is, but that's beside the point. It's fucking explosive, and people die every day trying this. Use mineral spirits instead)

you should have suggested finding an already discharged C02 cartridge.

I'll tell you what.

If you can write instructions to make the same thing happen with an Ipod or something that isn't converting 110AC through an inverter first, find a different, less dangerous "ground" for rectal insertion...

You have a good idea.

Your execution is dangerous.

Time for a second draft.

But don't run away; just don't be a dangerous tool

13. Smoked

Whaddya mean trying?
    That makes me all pussyhurt

Seriously though, it is dangerous.
    My attempts at humor are my way of dealing with that fact.
    I'm a dad twice over, you actually expect me to let stupid dangerous behaviour slide?

14. {WBK}Blood_Lust

{WBK}Blood_Lust New Member

lol, wow really?

You posted that like 420 would care,,,,,,,,no one cares about anyone else so if you wanna go then go, don't need to make a big production out of it.

15. naughtie

naughtie New Member

I am sure you already realize, but I just wanted to say it so that there is no confusion...I was not trying to be mean in ANY way, shape or form. You know I totally respect you, and love your sense of humor! :kiss:

16. chris5vx

chris5vx New Member

I don't want to be a spoil sport but I think the most dangerous thing here is the co2 cylinder in the ass with a wire taped to it. Sounds like a great way to loose it. How about making a few passes of wire around a buttplug or something?

17. Smoked

*sigh*
    In his defense it was empty at the time of insertion, and c02 is relatively inert.

I can't believe I'm defending him now.
    *bangs head on desk*

18. Smoked

**notes to self**
    #1. PM aphoric and tattle that naughty is flirting with me.
    #2. Beg aphoric for access to their images directory.
    #3. Run through office giggling manically and flinging boogers at people.
    #4. Go home, resume normal life.
    #5. Repeat

19. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Ah hahahahahahaha!!!!!

:bowrofl:

20. Acesn8s

Acesn8s The Deadman's Hand

In other words, once you get home you're going to kick it up a notch?

21. Smoked

Hells yes. I'm gonna mow the lawn, then drink a coke, I might even play some crazy 8's before I take my geritol.

22. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Hahaha! Will you stop playing the pity card over here?! I was just joking, old man... I mean... young stud. Maybe you need some radio transmitted electroshock therapy. :mamoru:

You are so funny!

23. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(Sorry, but I just keep laughing)

24. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

...damn. Listen, don't let 420's humorous retorts to your own freakyshiat dissuade you from enjoying our lil family. 420 was just poking fun, while be cautious to certain aspects of your manual to getting off. Some of it seems dangerous, even though you posted a disclaimer and say how wonderful it feels, aspects of your electroplay can really hurt the ignorant and careless. That was all he's saying.

I hope you stay around, as I don't think we have anyone who gets off like you... But if you do run away in that melodramatic way, you could potentially be gayer than I am. :mamoru:

25. Smoked

*falls out of chair laughing*