COMIC Holy score

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by mooredodge, Jun 24, 2006.

1. mooredodge

mooredodge 3,2,1 I'm the bomb...and I'm ready to go off in yo

So, a few weeks back, I bought two long boxes off of a really weird guy for $140. A lot of ASM and Star Wars, along with a bunch of misc. stuff. I finally got done re-bagging and boarding, and sorting, etc. I started pricing some of the stuff I was planning on getting rid of, and came across Mr. Natural #1, from Apex Publishing out of San Fran. :bowdown: My book says $90 near mint, but I found it selling for $100 in good condition. My copy is in pretty decent shape, save for a big crease right across the middle. I'm going to see what I can get for it tomorrow. :x:

2. DoctorDoom

DoctorDoom Doom always keeps his word. OT Supporter

Cool. Find any other treasures?

3. mooredodge

A few. A couple of the ASM's were around $30 I think. I haven't priced everything yet, but it's looking like I got a really good deal. I don't think the guy knew what he had money-wise. It's a real shame the two really early ASM's I got aren't in good shape. They would have been worth $650 and $900 if they had, according to my book.

I mainly bought it for all of his Star Wars stuff, and a TMNT.

Honestly though, I more excited about the autographed TMNT #3 I got on ebay today for $14 shipped. :hs:

Last edited: Jun 24, 2006
  4. mooredodge

I just got back from the comic store, and I mentioned the Mr. Natural. He got excited and said he thought it was worth $200-$300. I think I'll take it in Monday and see if he'll give me that much. :x:

I didn't think to take it in today, until I was already there, and he closes in 10 minutes. :hs: