Holy Mixed Signals Batman!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Ghostaz0r, Apr 2, 2005.

1. Ghostaz0r

Ghostaz0r With my ego, I can stand there in a Speedo, and be

To save you from background stories, i've been going out with this girl for 9 months now.

Recently, shes been working a ton, and both of us went away at separate times in March for 3 weeks total. While i was away, every night the text messages (corny i know...yeah) got pretty racy and we'd talk about the things we'd be able to do when i was home etc. When both of us were home, we were talking about having sex sometime around my birthday. That didnt happen and since the 3 days we spent together between our trips, she hasnt wanted to do anything when I'm with her. She still talks all the time saying how bad she wants me etc., but when I go to her house, she wont even let my hand wander near that region. Its been almost a month now and I'm wondering what the hell is going on. It mixes me all up when one night she'll be saying how much fun we're going to have the next night, then i get there and nothing ever happens. I dont even get anything in return...any comments or suggestions?

She did just get her period again so maybe that has something to do with it, but I'm just so confused. Its not like we're doing anything new, and sex will probably happen sometime soon, but I just don't get it.

2. CopenKagan

CopenKagan OT Supporter

Firstly, if you have been with this girl for this long without sex, then I wouldn't make that priority one. Is she a virgin? If not, did she come out of a relationship in which she was sexually abused?

My point is, maybe she is just a bit nervous about it. Just let it make its natural progression. It will happen when you are both ready. Don't try to force it upon her because she will just regret it and get depressed.

3. Ghostaz0r

Its not remotely forced...she keeps saying how much she wants to and how we would if we had time alone (which we never do because she works all the fucking time). Sex is not the biggest priority at all, but i just dont get how she talks about it a lot and kind of leads me on. Yes she is a virgin, and shes told me numerous times she is VERY comfortable having me as her first and we've talked about birth control methods and whatnot, so thats not the deal.

4. Ghostaz0r

Awesome. 1 post! Thanks guys.

5. CopenKagan

CopenKagan OT Supporter

Have you tried asking this girl why she does such things to you? I know that being led on can be quite frustrating.

Also, this forum is very slow, just give it time, man.

6. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

She's a virgin. :dunno: There isn't a whole lot more to say about it.

It means she's probably just a little shy, just a little unsure how to proceed, and a little confused. She talks a lot because it turns her on, and getting you excited is really interesting to her. She doesn't know exactly what comes next yet. Either you talk about exactly what is going to go down with her, or you just show her. You've covered the other subjects, but maybe she's just stuck on the "what do I do with my panties" kinds of details. It sounds like you're close and she trusts you, so talk her through all of it.

7. Ghostaz0r

She wasnt shy before though...at all. its like all of the sudden she turned this way. We talk about this stuff a lot too... i dont know.

And yes i know this forum is slow its just always been my threads that get no replies lol ;P