SRS holy fucking shit, i'm not going to graduate

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by black jesus, Feb 1, 2005.

1. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

I've been unable to get an internship, and I am to graduate this semester. I've pretty much run out of time, and I've been to 8 internship interviews.

I'm in "emergency administration and planning" and i've minored in geography. Basically, I can sit arround make make maps all day long, like real time remote sensing used in teh tsunami recently, but I really want to get into business continuity planning.

I don't know what to do. An internship was supposed to be set up for me, but I've called twice to get an interveiw with the emergency managment coordinator, but he won't call me back.

When do I just lay the fuck down and die, and realize that even though I've worked pretty hard and gettig through college, it was a mistake, and I never should have considered success?

I don't know what to do. Do I stay enrolled in classes after next week, though I cannot graduate? Do I just withdraw? WTF?

2. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Call the department head and say this to him. Why are you posting it here? Call everyone. Call your senator if you have to. Or more likely, the Dean. Call until you get the shit taken care of.

If you lay down and die on this one, its because you felt like it. Not because you had to.

3. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

No one has to give me an internship, I have to earn it. I've tried dude, through 8 interviews. Now I just can't even get this guy to call me back. Why the fuck should I keep trying?

4. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Go to 8 more, crybaby. You do wanna graduate, right?

5. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

No one is goinng to hire me dude. Why are you such a fucking cunt? I've been to 8 fucking interviews, I don't know where else to look. WTF? Eat my fucking shit.

6. johan

johan Active Member

Calm down dude, he's just trying to light a fire under you. Anger helps spark passion. No need to take it personally.

So.. Why would you withdraw from these classes? You'll then have to take even more classes to accumulate the credit you would've gotten for these ones.

If that coordinator won't call you back, go there in person. Dress up like its an interview, and respectfully ask to speak to him.

There's more than one way to play the game, and waiting for call-backs ain't it, unless your resume and transcript are stellar. I'm guessing yours are just average (no disrespect) which is why no one's beating your door down to hire you.

Therefore, you have to put in the extra effort. And no, more calls/callbacks telephone tag isn't the solution.

7. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Well if noone is going to hire you, then you have to give up because it is impossible to graduate. I think thats total bullshit, though. I think you're just upset and feeling sorry for yourself, and you're just wasting time.

You need a slap in the face. Get off your ass some more and fix your situation.

8. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

Nah man, I can't show up at this guys office. If he wanted me to be his assistant, he'd call me. Its hard to get the assistant positions, becuase they always want female assistants.

9. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Wow, then you're SCREWED because you don't have a vagina. Man... excuses sure make life hard.

10. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

seriously, go suck the trucker's cum out of your girlfriends asshole!

11. mr. texas

mr. texas New Member

FUCKIN :werd:

12. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

First of all, I don't have a girlfriend. How dare you make fun of my loneliness and sexual frustration!

Second of all, my Pa spent most of his life working for Trucking companies. I don't appreciate you villifying truckers.

Third of all, I'm not into felching. Not mine, and not other people's. Check out the Freakyshiat forum.

Fourth of all... man, you have anger. Thats energy. Use some of that and get off your ass and graduate. What were you looking for when you came here? "Oh noes, that is terrible I feel so sorry for you!"

13. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

fuck you bitch, i just got a phone call from the local city emergency manager. I rule earth, suck my cock.

14. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

See, I told you there was hope... ;)

As to sucking your cock... isn't having an internship its own reward? I have to compensate you above and beyond that?