GUN Holy Crap -- Jamil Temple's Gun Show!!! (SC)

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by USMCsilver, Nov 16, 2008.

1. USMCsilver

USMCsilver Active Member

My wife and I went to Cola today to go to the show. If you know the area, then you know when you turn off St. Andrews road and head towards the Temple, that there's an old shopping center at the top of the hill. Cars were parked there.

Proceed down the road, and the sides of the road were lined. It was INSANE and I've never seen such a thing before at this show. NEVER!!!

I called a friend who was working a booth while I was in traffic, and he said it was more than thick in there. My wife is about 8.5 months pregnant, so I didn't want here in there fighting the crowds. I decided to skip it.

He stated that almost anything "militaristic" is selling, and also stated ammo was selling well. I just didn't see the point of heading in.

Instead, I went to Sportsmans Warehouse. There were two ARs left (not that I was after one). One was a "dipped" cammo one, and I didn't pay attention to the other.

I did buy a S&W M&P 9mm, but that's all.

Just thought y'all may want to know in case you're planning on heading out tomorrow to either place. Oh, and FWIW, the gun counter at Sportsman's was packed!

2. hsmith

hsmith OT Supporter

yeah, there is a show next week and i have no desire to go

3. hsmith

hsmith OT Supporter

shit needs to calm down :o

4. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

There was a show local to me this weekend, I didn't go. I figured it would be a zoo and the prices would be ridicilous.