Holy 4 years ago v.Maturing

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ww_Crimson, Apr 7, 2009.

1. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

So long story short I'm setting up a new hard drive and came across a bunch of old AIM chat logs from my first serious girlfriend when I was 17 and I skimmed a few, it really made me laugh at how immature I used to be only 4 years ago. No need to post a bunch of stuff here but wow I think I was so happy to be in a serious long lasting relationship that I would do anythin to make that girl happy.

There were a few conversations where we called each other baby practically every other line.. It was like straight out of fucking hot rod :rofl:

Another from when we broke up but were still having sex.. She straight up asks "So don't you want to know about the guy I met"

Just posting to kind of reflect on the past and see all the mistakes I made and things I learned from past relationships. I know we've had a few threads like this before but the vag seems kind of dry (pun intended) lately.

I'm really happy with where my life is right now and am truly stunned at how I used to behave with girls. I hope you've all learned from each relationship or situation you've been in :)

2. wolfskymoon

wolfskymoon Guest

Would be interesting to see the logs lol, but I guess that stuff is private.

3. Climbing Cracker

Climbing Cracker I am the Devil. And I am here to do the Devil's w

lol, I read my journals from past years and get a good laugh. I've changed so much in my 20s it's unbelievable. I joke with people about how I knew more when I was 18 than I do now.

4. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Ive done the same things before, its terrible isnt it?

Ah, its growing up. Makes me happy to realize im not that way any more loll.

5. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

I to have looked through old shit, I read old notes that me and my ex would pass to each other while passing through class. All that was very much fun. Some times I look back and miss those times. I miss how simple things were and how much easier it was. But today is a new day and I have much more than I did then.

6. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter

It is interesting to read about that stuff in the past. You realize how silly you were or how goo-goo you were. I have learned a lot in past relationships over the years.

7. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

It is quite funny when I look back... REALLY REALLY funny lol, I often can't imagine I was that person.