GUN Hoffner's Holsters

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Skot281??, Jul 4, 2007.

1. Skot281??

Skot281?? New Member

I just received my Hoffner's ITP III Pro. The quality and attention to detail is outstanding. I placed my order on tuesday June 26th. My holster was delivered tuesday July 3rd. What really stands out to me is the quality of holster I got in that short of a time frame. I've been wearing it for a couple of hours so far. It is very comfortable. Feels like the kind of holster that one can forget that they have on. Bonus for me is I get to keep my money in Houston, Texas. The customer service is top notch. Cecil was very helpful in picking out the right rig for me. Brian Hoffner (the owner, operator, and leather crafter) called me the day it was shipping. I am very satisfied with not only my purchase, but my total experience with this company. If you're looking for a holster for any need these guys deserve a shot at your business. http://www.hoffners.com/products.htm

2. JaimeZX

JaimeZX Formerly of :Sep 2001: fame - Also: Sprout Crew OT Supporter

TITTYWOP. :squint:

3. Skot281??

Skot281?? New Member

My cam phone sux. I don't own a digital camera. I'd rather buy ammo. [​IMG]

4. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

Is the holster stable on the draw? I've made a holster similiar to that before and felt like the holster moved too much on the draw. The stitching also looks to be quite far from the gun along the bottom of the gun, does it fit tightly?

5. Skot281??

Skot281?? New Member

The gun fits snugly in the holster. Not so much as to cause excessive drag on the draw stroke though. There is movement on the draw, but nothing I would consider excessive. A nice properly sized stiff belt would eliminate most movement. They are making me a matching belt. Hopefully it'll be in my hands soon.

6. RonJeremey

RonJeremey OT Supporter

lol. Hoffner's holsters are made in the back room of Top Gun Range here in Houston... they are OK, but by NO means on par with the top quality holsters available.

7. RonJeremey

RonJeremey OT Supporter

Oh and Cecil's awesome, dude can shoot!