SRS Hmmm... QCC (friendzoned?)

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by triXx, Nov 26, 2007.

1. triXx

triXx Im the crack being smoked by your dealer

ok another retarded post about somthing i cant wrap my head around

another girl (i go thru enuf of em) ive been hanging out for a while, told a few people that are good friends of mine shes interested in me, yet tlls another couple people i know she doesnt. She constantly sends me emails and messages saying we have to hang out/do sumthing blah blah blah, i say yea sure we go out, doesnt let me pay for her, we hang out at my place and it seems like no kind of attn she just watches tv, then people show up and im not there nemore, but shell talk to me as long as other people arnt around

(my SV is pretty low i just try to forget but its always in the back of my mind, probly y i cant seem to figure things out myself)

2. triXx

i did, at that time i hadnt known about her boyfriend 2wice my size, i paid that price(laughed it off too, definatly been hit harder by smaller people) and she broke up with him because of it, thing is if were not at my place, she doesnt do the ignore bullshit

this is 1 of the reasons i kept to myself for awhile, dealing with bullshit sucks

3. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

same thing is happenin with another girl i know with the attention thing i honestly :dunno: :wtf: shes doing

4. triXx

yea i wanna move on but god damn, apparently shes now coming over later tonight(havnt talked to her since this morning), and i wish i knew what was going on in that crazy ass head of hers

5. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

good luck :bigthumb:

6. triXx

luck with what? guaren-fucking-tee shes all over my buddy again as soon as he shows up after work

actually this whole 3 months has been kinda laughable as this situation looking back...