Hmmm..advice?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by danewreed, May 28, 2007.

1. danewreed

danewreed OT Supporter

Here's the deal.. I crashed a wedding and liked two girls.. One I clicked with personality wise, shared contact info with, yet she seemed shy towards the end when I offered a friendly ride to her car, she took a shuttle instead... But there's another girl I liked who's a mutual friend with the first girl, didn't talk to her at the wedding but I've seen her post on my friend's Fa cebook.. I think both girls would be fun, but my gut is telling me that they will find out I'm talking to them. Any opinionss? My gut is telling me to chill and go with the girl who's contact info I have, if either.

Last edited: May 29, 2007
  2. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

sure they're into you? from the first girl it seems like a sign that she didnt accept your car ride that she might not be interested?

3. danewreed

danewreed OT Supporter

well a couple friends also needed a ride, so then she agreed but the shuttle pulled up. i was like my car will fit ya'll since its a lil coupe, didn't sound as confident as norm. anyway she didn't want to keep walking .25 more miles to my car and wasn't sure exactly where the shuttle routes were. i understand about her decision and we were suppose to meet up all downtown but i had other plans.

i'm still leaning with my gut here. i think its the right thing to do.

4. danewreed

danewreed OT Supporter

just sent girl one a msg just about asking her out

5. danewreed

danewreed OT Supporter

ok, first girl is out, she blew me off

6. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

haha, called it.

7. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Because you probably appeared to have moved too fast and scared her away. Offering her a ride in a car is saying "Let me kidnap and rape you." You should have never done that so quickly. Next time, call the cab/shuttle for her. Remember, you need to allow her to learn who you are, learn to trust you, and feel comfortable around you.

8. danewreed

danewreed OT Supporter

Yeah I got that vibe from her slightly but maybe she's not my type. I really warmed up to her I had thought, b/c the bride mentioned her to me, we were from the same hometown and had similar skin tone, lol! I offered it b/c as I stated it was late, strange area and the shuttle probably stopped running. I've been around plenty of girls who have trusted me off the bat, plus I had two other people (family members of the wedding party) riding with me that I just met 2 days earlier but we were halfway to my car, then they saw the shuttle and decided to take it all together b/c they weren't sure where the shuttle drops were at. In any event, it's not a big deal, small lesson learned and I'll shy away from contacting girl #2.