Hmm something I need other POV's on

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tubachris85x, Nov 5, 2007.

1. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Well this is another problem Im having to face with being in an LDR, the whole trust factor..

The thing is, I trust her completly and am not at the least bit worried about anything happening. However, she says that she trust me 100%, BUT when I mention one thing about me even being near a girl or whatever, she gets all moody and start questioning EVERYTHING about that girl and as to why Im even there. :hsugh:

She's always done this, but recently Ive been telling her thats she's too insecure and needs to stop. Her response is that "Im defending the *other* girl over her"

One example: My roomate's GF is in a sorority, and every so often, especially at the begining of the year, they needed help moving heavy shit around the house, Im 6'6" and 300lbs, and it was hard for me even. So this went on where I would spend a few hours working over there helping them get set for whatever they needed. I would be talking to my gf, and tell her about what Im doing, the instant I say the word "sorority," her mood changes in a flash to a monotone "dont want to speak to you" voice. On one hand, yea, I can understand that its a house full of girls, but I know I dont do shit, and it pisses me off that she claims to trust me, but at times like this, she thinks im the bad guy.

I'll be drving with my roomates and some friends who are girls, she would call, say whats up, "Oh im with some friends" her-are there any girls there? me-yea her-why didnt you tell me?????? me -:ugh: do I really have to?

Then she would get all pissy.

Im sorry, but Ive tried talking to her sooooo many times about this issue she has and its really starting to tick me off. If theres only one thing I cant stand about her, its her insecurity, and lack of faith to not get moody with me for hanging out with other girls.

Its kinda sad, cause whenever she hangs out with other guys, I'll ask her the same thing to she what she does, and she thinks "its not a big deal, why does it matter?"

*sigh*

Sorry for being so long, and no, im not going to break up over this, I need opinions or other's experiences dealing with this. Thanks

2. Abomb

Abomb New Member

dump

3. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

This only started after I moved for college. Wether or not this will continue after we are closer together, I will not know. Its not going to be that much longer though

4. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

:nono:

5. Abomb

Abomb New Member

ok, have your whiny annoying bitchy girlfriend then, have fun with that

6. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Negative, much?

7. Brandon

Brandon New Member

If she is so nervous about it and moody, I would be more worried about what SHE is doing.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2007
  8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:dunno: what to tell you man. This is pretty much the #1 reasons long distance relationships dont work out. I know you are hoping she moves just a few hours closer in the next year but even then you'll still be long distance and this shit will most likely still be an issue. In any relationship, if there's no trust then the relationship wont last. I hate to say it, but I don't have any advice for you because you are the sane one in this situation. She however, is still the 17 year old girl at home wondering constantly if her bf is going to cheat on her with sorority girls. The only thing you can do is tell her she is being ridiculous and if you really care that much then flat out tell her beforehand that there will be girls in your existence that day (I am kidding, that is a complete joke and if you did that all the time it wouldn't solve shit).

9. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Does not compute. :ugh:

10. iwishyouwerebeer

Yeah, this post was unnecessary in this thread honestly.

11. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Wat he said

12. Brandon

Brandon New Member

I know I went against what I said. But if I just said, I cheated on her a couple times .. people would think "Hey he fucked other chicks, so who cares" - Which is far from the truth. And this was after she had admitted to me she kissed some guy at a party (She was at school an hour an a half away at the time). I wasn't going to break up with her over that, and stupid me went with the whole "Well if she can do it, I can" ... that was before I grew up.

13. iwishyouwerebeer

Well who cares, this isn't your thread and you and her had a terrible relationship from the sounds of it. So back to the main thread and OP.

14. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Well I guess all I can do is try to get it in her head. Im not worried about her really being able to do anything with anyone else, partly because she never really has the ability or ever gets the chance to be nearly as social as I am (and Im not very social at all)

She's duel enrolling at FAU and has homework up the wazoo all the time, she's always studying something. Everytime she would come over (before I moved) she would always bring some homework with her, even for dates and stuff. Her parants will not let her go anywhere without them, at least her mom.

I know that once she gets out and goes to UF or FSU next year, more than 95% of the bullshit will end. She has no one else socially except for me and maybe some classmates and thats really it.

The thing with her, is that she generalizes EVERYTHING-guy's, that all sorority girls are drunk sluts, all frat guys do is party (well most) that ALL parties are the same, ect.

Her social life is at zero beyond her family, so I know that she wouldnt do anything. She gets rediculously jealous of any girl that I may even talk to me,so I know shes not goin to cheat on me.

I dunno, Im goin to talk to her again about this the next time it comes up

15. kiri

kiri New Member

talk about it when you're together. try to make her see it objectively- be like "ok, if you're hanging out with a bunch of girls and guys, are you thinking about fucking all the guys? no... because you're with me and you don't WANT to be with them." try to explain that they're just other people, guys, girls, it doesn't matter. if you were spending a lot of one on one time with girls then yea, i'd be worried, but it sounds like you're just doing normal stuff. just keep talking to her about it.

16. Abomb

Abomb New Member

using LOGIC with WOMEN? :ugh:

:bowdown::rofl:

17. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

18. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

good luck :wavey: i concur with kiri

19. FoxyKrista

FoxyKrista New Member

i honestly dont think that its you she doesnt trust. i think its the OTHER girls she doesnt trust.

20. iwishyouwerebeer

Actually I agree. There was a weekend not too long ago that my bf went out of town with some of his best guy friends. I wasn't upset at all that he was going, because I knew he would have a good time and he deserved a fun weekend doing something new....however, his friends started chatting about how they were going to go to these bars, hoped to bring girls back to their hotel, etc. I started to get jealous and upset, but not at my bf. I trusted him completely and knew he wouldnt do a thing, but I just cannot stand girls and started to envision them flirting with him. It drove me nuts for a day or two until he went on the trip and called me all the damn time :mamoru:

21. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

She will sometimes say that the reason she's like this is because she's jealous, and says she dosnt like to "share" me with other girls in her way of putting it. I try to tell her that NONE of these girls are interested in me, let alone, Im probly the ugliest mug around town, so I honestly dont believe she has much of anything to worry about.

One time, I had even told the girl's I was hanging out with about her being insecure, and they ALL told me they know better to even try to get with someone who's taken, add to the fact that more than half already have BF's

22. iwishyouwerebeer

I'm sure you have, but if you haven't those are the kinds of things you should tell her to ease her jealousy.

23. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

I did:eek3:

24. DoucheBag

DoucheBag New Member

not to add any more frustration to your problem... or add any doubts to the ones youve already got...

but i had this same problem with my GF. Not as severe as yours tho. We didnt, nor did we ever have a LDR. now obviously ive had a past. ive been with other girls, and have plenty of (very attractive) female friends that id sooner take a bullet for then sleep with. I have never had a desire to sleep with any of these girls. If i did, i would have. And my GF knew this. She knew i never touched any of these girls. EVER.

We both trusted each other completely. but whenever she found out i was with them... she'd get upset. And it got to a point where i would avoid telling her i was with females. wouldnt matter if there were 5000 guys with me... 1 girl.. she'd get upset.. and it would be a rollercoaster of emotions. I would have to spend the next (minimum 2 hours) explaining to her that nothing happened, will happen, and that i had absolutely no desire for anything to happen with ANY of these girls. EVER. not in the past, present, or future. It was rough... and took a toll on me. I was sick and tired of it. but i never quit. I knew from the beginning that she was insecure. I knew the tasks i was taking on. But a man can only take so much. i tried talking to her about it. nothing worked. Its just one of those things i (and we as men) just have to accept in most women. Jealousy is a huge part of a womans characteristics. In a way.. i see it as a form of flattery. To think that i could be out with an attractive woman... and that i could have her.

lol.. now mention that alcohol was involved... fuck.. she wouldnt speak to me :rofl:

25. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Well thats sorta what Im starting to do right now. Im not all about lying but if it saves me the uneccessary BS, then Im down with it, Im not really guilty of anything else but keeping my sanity