Hmm, maybe something at work?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Apothis, Feb 24, 2005.

1. Apothis

Apothis New Member

I work at a college (IT Department). There is a computer lab there being rented by Toyota for a year for testing job applicants. This lab has "proctors" to moderate the testing and such. Anyway, there is this one fairly attractive female proctor that I've been seeing around for probably the past couple of months. But today was the first time we had any real interaction. She needed to replace a battery in a clock in the lab. She asked if I could help her, so we went back to the office and I came up with one. She was making a little chit-chat in the mean time. She got the battery, thanked me, and went back to the lab. Then a co-worker of mine said:

Him "She was flirting with you there.."
    Me "Huh?"
    Him "You didn't see that?"
    Me "I dunno, I didn't give it much thought." (I've been known to read too much into things and now barely read into anything anymore)

But this did spark some curiosity. So later this afternoon, I decided to swing by the lab to see what would happen. Now a different co-worker was already there, so "officially", I went there to help him out with something. But as soon as I walked in, she seemed to light up and was ever-so compelled to thank me again for the battery. I got the strong impression she was just looking for an excuse to talk to me. I mean, seriously, how many times must you thank someone for a battery? So we talked some more, plenty of laughing and smiling and such. I think I pulled off a reasonable mix of cocky+funny/friendly. Anyway, I ended up getting back to work and letting her get back to her's.

Maybe this is all nothing. Reading to much into shit again. But I don't think so. It's been quite a while since I've had anything going on and I'd hate to embarrass myself with wishful thinking, especially since I'd still have to see her pretty often at work. If we hooked up, tapped the nookie, and broke up, I would have at least gotten something out of it to ease the weirdness (for me at least :wavey: ).

She is also ex-army, so that could either be a problem or work in my favor, depending on if she likes military guys or already knows she doesnt (me = not military). I get the impression she digs me though. I wonder if this sounds like it has potential though. I intend to try and find out for myself somehow. I think we've established a good vibe today, and depending on how our next encounter goes, whenever that will be, I hope to figure out if or how I plan to pursue this. She's also older than me. I didn't ask for a number, but I'm guessing in the 28-30 area (I'm 25).

CLIFFS: if you need cliffs, don't bother. :slap:

2. sirrach

sirrach New Member

hey, what do you have to lose? I'd say just go for it, if she's not interested I don't think she would be giving you this much attention :)

3. David02

David02 Guest

Dude... you are freakin 25! Just ask her out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. ST33LR4T

ST33LR4T New Member

hit her up for lunch or break or something...since you both work in the same building.

5. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

just ask her out. if she says no, go back to wherever u live and hang yourself (just kidding, youll live) good luck!

6. Mac a Bhaird

Mac a Bhaird New Member

Grow a pair and ask her out...