LGBT Hmm lets get a good thread going on, origins of sexuality.

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by FalkorYo, Jul 31, 2004.

1. FalkorYo

FalkorYo Guest

Well Im a homosexual and I can't help but wonder why that is. Iv read countless papers and journals on the origins of sexuality and wanted to get others’ view's on the subject. I'll write a long and boring post for this thread after I get time to put my thoughts out on paper and provide links’ and quote's from books Iv read on the subject, till then just give your 2 cents or get technical.

2. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

homosexuality is nature's way of providing population control.

The theory would assume that: More homos = less pregnancies = more parkin spots :)

3. coma

coma New Member

Oh I could write a book on this because I've thought long and hard about it. I do know that in my case it's partially genetic as I've posted before there're gays in my family. But I also know that it's strongly influenced by enviromental factors. My father is a misogynist and he would always refer to women as "cunts" even at the dinner table and in front of my mother. He would say stupid things like "another cunt!" because he couldn't get a jar of peanut butter open (LOL...what a moron). Women were to blame for everything that went wrong in his life and the world at large, because they're all cunts and whores. The only woman he ever loved was his mother; other women didn't measure up to her. He hated women yet he was a womanizer -- his atempts at hiding his affairs were feeble because he was so arrogant. I was the only one who knew about his affairs. So the lesson I learned as a boy was that women were worthless bitches and of course since I idolized my father (at the time) I believed his every word. I also saw the young women as "stealing" my mother away from my father -- so in my young mind my mother was one of those bitches and it was her fault. It wasn't until my 20's that I actually started looking at women (yes at their bodies too) and realizing that they weren't evil and to finally admit that my father is truly a deviant and despicable man. It's impossible to say whether or not I'd be straight if I didn't receive his anti-woman rants. But, my mother said that he taught me to hate women. I think that's true and for some reason he drove that message home to me more than he did to my brother because he favored me over him (another swell parenting technique). Is it any wonder why I'm gay? DUH!:squint:

4. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

Queer's (which, by definition includes str8t allies) are a more highly evolved being.