GUN Hk Usc

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by 4bangin, Sep 10, 2002.

1. 4bangin

4bangin Ballet of Violence

Does anyone have a 40cal HK USC? How do you like it?Looks like they run around $85-$1200, worth the price? Are they pretty fun just to shoot around at targets and what not. Would you rather have this or an AR-15?

2. kellyclan

kellyclan She only loves you when she's drunk.

i played around with a .45 that borrowed its way to our range. They're nice handling, seems to be a handy carbine.

i don't know of anyone who's bought one that kept it for more than a few monthes. Nothing bad said, just got rid of them in favor of other things or to add a .223 if the collection was lacking. Reasoning was always the same, and i agree with it.

"Too expensive for a semi-auto, 16" barrel, low capacity magazine, fixed stock pistol." Seems to just have too many restrictions on the UMP design to make it a commercial success. :sad2:

Last edited: Sep 10, 2002
  3. gLok

gLok Offshore Member OT Supporter

I think they are over priced for what they are but i wouldnt mind owning one :o :big grin:

4. 4bangin

4bangin Ballet of Violence

Thanks :) I have an AR-15, would just like a new rifle. Any other ideas? I dont wanna spend over $1500, nd no class 3 stuff (eventhough im sure there arent any under 1500 anyway hehe)

5. kellyclan

kellyclan She only loves you when she's drunk.

i'm shopping for a carbine to replace my Carbon-15, so i'm looking at Bushmaster Shortys right now.

i gotta admit, i've been tempted to go with something a little bigger though. Like the AR-10A4 carbine or a SA58 Carbine. :o