COMIC hitsuji no uta

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by chamelean75, Nov 13, 2003.

1. chamelean75

chamelean75 Guest

Does anyone know where I can find good versions of this anime? All the episodes I have downloaded are pretty crummy. When you play it, the anime gets these small squares flashing all over the anime and then after awhile, the player crashes. I've tried it on different players and I've gotten the same result. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. solypsist

solypsist Guest

maybe you should update your codecs

3. chamelean75

chamelean75 Guest

how can i update my codecs? Which ones should I be downloading? None of the other animes I download have had this problem.

4. solypsist

solypsist Guest

okay get the Nimo codec pack here:
    http://www.divx-digest.com/software/nimo_pack.html

or the Kazaalite codec pack. install it and hopefully that will fix it. you might just have a corrupted movie file (can you fast forward or are you forced to play it through?) but either way more codecs always help.

5. chamelean75

chamelean75 Guest

thanks, i'm gonna try to dl the new codecs. I can't play the episode at all through. It just plays and the picture shakes a lot and then freezes and then windows comes up with this error and then the media player closes.

6. solypsist

solypsist Guest

you have a corrupt file. try to download it again.
    i doubt anything you do is going to help with the file you currently have.

7. chamelean75

chamelean75 Guest

well i downloaded the nemo codec pack so now the anime plays but it still has tons of squares all over the scren so actually seeing it is very difficult but it doesn't crash the player anymore. I'm trying to download the kazaalite codec pack from kazaalite but every time I try to download it, norton antivirus says that it has some sort of worm so the download ends with failure. Any ideas where I can get this codec without a worm?

8. solypsist

solypsist Guest

hmmmm......forget the kazaalite codec, the nimo codec pack is better anyway.
    re-download the vid file again.

9. chamelean75

chamelean75 Guest

Actually I downloaded the kazaalite codec and whadda you know, the episode worked perfectly. I was very impressed, hehehe. Anyways, thanks for everyone for their help. I don't think I will be having problems seeing anime I download any longer. MUCH THANKS TO ALL!!!!!! :cool:

10. solypsist

solypsist Guest

by everyone you mean me, right?

heh heh

11. chamelean75

chamelean75 Guest

Yea I guess. :bowdown: thanks