WEB Hiring a Programmer

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by cd'a, Nov 2, 2007.

1. cd'a

cd'a New Member

I have a project I was left in charge of and I'm in a little over my head. :wtc: We need a sales form made for our biz that is similiar to THIS.

We're attempting to hire a programming company and I was instructed to give them a downpayment but not to pay in full as they haven't been very good yet so far to communicate with and of course they're from India.

I am suppose to talk to them in an a hour or two and if they demand payment in full I will just fire them. But then the question is where do I go from there? Try elance again?

How much work is this going to be for someone? Anyone here interested in bidding the job?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. vonoventwin

vonoventwin New Member

What do you need done exactly? Just build that same kind of website with a built in order form?

3. ez4me2c3d

ez4me2c3d Cold Member

If you already have the backend payment system in place, I can build you a pretty nice order form with field validation, error checking, and crossbrowser supported CSS and Javascript.

bid: $300 (pending actual requirements)

4. cd'a

cd'a New Member

Thanks guys...I was able to light a fire under this indian companies ass so they'll get moving. It's because I'm not very clear in explaining what I want but this is a pretty complex project. They're estimating about 90hrs. All back end stuff needs to be created as well and it has to integrate with my CRM.