Hip Interiors / Good Lighting

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Movendi, Nov 4, 2007.

1. Movendi

Movendi Techno-süchtige

Good designs especially in bars/lounges have visually appealing interiors that usually go hand in hand with flawless lighting designs. I think these can provide some good ideas for a trendy bachelor pad.

Share some chic looking designs that implements lighting correctly. Particularly dim/mood lighting and the use of accent lighting. Even extravagant multi coloured lighting is welcomed as long as it's pulled of right. I'm actually looking for nice interior and colour schemes that work with brick wall, so post if you've seen some good ones :x:

I'll get the thread started with:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 4, 2007
  2. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract

it's one thing to have "cool" lighting for a bar or lounge, but having usable lighting for a living space is something different altogether :o

3. Movendi

Movendi Techno-süchtige

That's why it's better suited for mood background lighting for activities that don't require eye focus.

4. Seditionist

Seditionist wandering star

Cedric is right... In a bachelor pad or living space, you may want to focus on normal lighting that won't make your eyes hurt if you're sitting in there too long. A modern, unique chandelier would make for great lighting in a place where people sit and chat and bring more character to that spot.

5. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract