MMA Hilarious Street Fight Vid...

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Savage5point0, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Savage5point0

Savage5point0 Im an asshole.

2. LocTite98

LocTite98 Chillin'

hahaha,

"you got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT"

3. apman0000

apman0000 OT Supporter

lol at women who want to get in people's faces and not think they're gonna get laid the fuck out sometimes

if ya start enough shit you gonna get smacked, why do some people not get it

4. 2ofdem

2ofdem OT Supporter

I hate chicks who break up fights they always end up crying that they got pushed over or in this case knocked out.

5. Ricey McRicerton

Ricey McRicerton New Member

:werd:

We no longer live in the 20s. If you're man enough to get in somebodys face and run your mouth like a man, don't expect to get off without consequence because you don't have a dick.

6. joechunkybutt2

joechunkybutt2 New Member

:ugh::rofl:

I wonder if this is what your post would have been if the first replies to the thread were "wtf, man, its ok to shove her out of the way, but there's no need to deck her like that"

7. 2ofdem

2ofdem OT Supporter

I used to get it all the time when I was bouncing 'you cant hit me Im a women'

8. Redneck Shinobi

Redneck Shinobi Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that

If she's trying to stop them from fighting she doesn't deserve that at all. No woman should be punched or shoved from a guy if she's only wanting them to stop, that's horseshit. Women are in general a lot smaller than guys and weaker, I'm sure there are some women out there that could put me in a world of hurt, but jesus christ. I am sorta a hypocrite cause my sister and I used to get in fist fights growing up, she used to whoop my ass when she was bigger. I really regret it though now that I'm older, it was fucked up for us to fight like that at all. We are like night/day, I love her now though, just not growing up.

9. Ricey McRicerton

Ricey McRicerton New Member

I'm not advocating knocking her the hell out, but just because you don't have a penis doesn't give you the right to jump in the middle of a bunch of men fighting and think that there's not going to be any problems.

10. 2ofdem

2ofdem OT Supporter

Nah I dont agree Ive seen it happen too often, 2 guys fighting and a girl goes in to break the fight up and she gets hurt then its all drama and bullshit after that. If there are two people who are angry enough to be fighting then its a dangerous place to be if you go into that situation be willing to accept the consequences of your actions.

11. konrad109

konrad109 New Member

I agree with this. Women who come up to a man on a rampage and try to get physical = dumb. They have no business trying to break up a fight.

12. Redneck Shinobi

Two grown adults shouldn't be fighting in the first place. Is our society so fucked up we really need to beat each other up over? Replace those beers with joints and people would be happy. I love a drink every now and then, but alcohol really fucks with some people and they honestly can't handle it. I don't know what's going on here, but fights start over little shit all the time at bars.

I've had a girl at my girlfriends work grab my arm, got infront of me and started shouting at me when I got involved with a drunk bum who was threatening the girl behind the counter.He was saying he'd beat the shit out of her. I was only trying to help them, but my girlfriends co-worker stopped me, I honestly think it was for the best. At the time I was fucking furious, but when I reflect it was stupid to get upset over it. The funny part to that story was he was walking away finally and he turned around came back up to me again, got in my face again and threw up both fingers in my face and called me a "Nigger" I burst out laughing so hard, I'm not gonna lie, funniest thing I've ever been called.

13. Redneck Shinobi

I just realized... I backed down to that homeless guy. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I'd be a real piece of shit if I got in a fight with him though.

14. apman0000

apman0000 OT Supporter

if you get in someone's face outside of a bar during a fight you know they've probably been drinking and they are in a violent mood so to be shocked when you get hit in the fucking face is just shit eating stupid regardless which sex you or the fighters are

of course who knows if she was shocked since she was unconscious lmao

15. 2ofdem

2ofdem OT Supporter

Well she put herself in a dangerous situation sure you werent gonna hit her but considering what the homeless dude was saying I would have put it past him. That said I would have done the same thing but there would have done the same thing as her in that situation but I would have been able to handle the situation if it turned physical and there would be no drama if I got put on my arse.

And yeah drunk people can be idiots.

16. Redneck Shinobi

Yeah I'm a big dude(250 fatass I know :rofl:), he was maybe 5'9" and I'm 6'2" so it felt like I was already towering over his old frame. So when he threatened to beat the shit out of this 16 year old girl behind the counter who I actually knew (the girl that got infront of me I had never met till that day, nor after) and I said "Why don't you say that to me". I wasn't actually going to hit him or anything, just play his game. He told me he was gonna lay me out and beat the shit out of me. I smiled and said "Ohh yeaahh?" real sarcastic and well he lost his shit after that. I honestly would have only grabbed his ass and threw him outside the property (they asked him to leave more than once). She didn't know me and thought I was going to beat the shit out of him, but he was old and drunk and homeless, I honestly have been more afraid of cats that just clawed their own shit than him.

Edit: missed this part in my post LOL I agree they should know better, but their women, I'd question why she was outside of the kitchen on a weekday night anyway? :rofl: poor womenz they get no love.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2008
  17. Hillary

Hillary fukc yaeh. ew waitled long enough. nujgses of hill

Equal rights, equal fights. Bitch bit off more than she could chew.

18. Redneck Shinobi

Tough love :rofl:

19. Kuet

Kuet New Member

yea i agree with what you say- to an extent. They can be pushed, maybe slapped lightly - but to full out wind up and hit one off her face like that is fucking retarded, its like beating up a small child.
    On the other hand, if she bigger than you .....

20. Kuet

Kuet New Member

:stupid:

21. Optamix

Optamix New Member

anyone got a youtube link?

break.com is blocked in the desert.

22. Kuet

Kuet New Member

not missing much. Bar fight outside, girl in red shirt goes to break it up and eats a haymaker for her troubles, ktfo. Head hits the icy ground pretty hard as well.

23. 2ofdem

2ofdem OT Supporter

Oh yeah the guys a douchebag but if she hadnt run into the fight it wouldnt have happened.

24. JustGod

JustGod New Member

It's hard to tell but it looks like she might have shoved him down and thrown a punch.

25. SCirone

SCirone Moderator

Reminds me of Sarah Silverman in Way of the Gun