Hilarious - Microsoft

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by stompio, Apr 17, 2007.

1. stompio

stompio New Member

2. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

I agree with Microsoft. Google has become big-brother. I am worried what the future will bring if they continue their course unchecked.

3. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

Be that as it may, it's still ironic that Microsoft of all companies would be advocating this point of view.

4. stompio

stompio New Member

I agree with you too, but you know the reputation of Microsoft and its monopoly power ! :)

5. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

not rly. I mean they got slammed with it forever so now they go with the flow. It's called adaptation.

Look at Apple. For years they slammed Intel as being inferior... Then they go to a strictly-intel architecture and bam, Intel is their new best friend.

Take a criminal as an example. Despite previous record, if that person becomes the victim of a crime, you afford them all rights of a victim -- regardless of previous transgressions.

6. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

I am quick to disregard reputation. Microsoft has been clean long enough for me to have a little faith.

The opposite is true with Toyota... Their "reputation" fools most other consumers, but I know they're not on their A-game like they used to be. Likewise, General Motors is putting out some hot-shit but the average consumer still looks down at it.