MIL Hilarious boot camp story...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Accord, Jan 28, 2006.

1. Accord

Accord New Member

:bowrofl: :bowrofl:

2. scottiemac

scottiemac It's time to shoot some hot dogs!

:)
    They should have played Battle Shits

3. SoCaLlove

SoCaLlove New Member

lol. I swear thats probably the only thing I worry about is having adquete time to take a dump and hoping I don't crap in my pants.

4. Insdav3

Insdav3 Guest

i accidently shit my pants becasue i was all doped up on pain killers that whole week. Try not to get addicted to them down there. They are like candy. Liquid shit FTL. Anyway, i was trying to squeeze a fart off and kind of filled up the lining in my skivvies :rofl: . Kinda funny doing it right in front of the SDI as the platoon made its way to a stupid class. I was like a deer in headlights "sir this recruit shit himself sir" :rofl:

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME WYKRENT!!! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!" :rofl:

5. Accord

Accord New Member

:bowrofl:

So what happened, did they make you sit through the class with shit in your pants or what? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6. Insdav3

Insdav3 Guest

fuck that. I knew they would be down there for like 2 hours doing a mot class by 1st sgt or whatever so I requested a head call and was in there the whole time. I threw my shit in the washer and changed myself. The SDI was somewhere else so I was the only one in the squadbay :bowdown: (that's kinda scary actually- you'd be fucked if you got caught) So I just got on line when the class was over and they all came up.

7. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Haha I remember when I was in the squad bay by myself one time. It was during the 5-mile hike and I had a stress fracture on my foot.

The duty hut door was open and I kept eyeballing that phone :noes: ---- never had the balls to use that phone though. That is pretty much committing suicide.

8. Nixstress

Nixstress Look at me! I am edgy and stabby! OT Supporter

:rofl: I love hearing boot camp stories!

9. BillyJackNCoke

BillyJackNCoke I've got something to say, I raped your mother tod

we had a guy piss himself during basic b/c the element leader wouldn't let him go to the latrine during locker inspections

10. SupraTFassa

SupraTFassa New Member

Still not as good as the guy who pissed himself first night because he was too scared to ask the TI to go piss. :greddy:

11. Insdav3

Insdav3 Guest

I pissed myself on the day course (where you had to drag that fucking ammo can full of shit). It was the only way I could cool myself off, that and I was struggling so much I just had to let it go. I felt bad for those after me where I made the sand wet :mamoru: