highschool friendzone question

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by nish81, Dec 11, 2006.

1. nish81

nish81 OT Supporter

A quick question here. After high school, I gather that if you remain friends with a girl for a while, you get friendzoned, and you have no chance with that girl/woman.

Does this also work in high school? Like say in grade 10, where I am. If you're friends with a girl for a couple of years, or a year, is there more of a chance of being able to start a relationship than there would be after high school?

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Oh hell yeah! People change so much after high school that a lot of times (considering of course you still keep in touch) they've grown up, you've grown up, and you might seem more appealing.

3. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

I think hes asking if he could start a relationship at the present time with a girl who hes currently friends with.

4. nish81

nish81 OT Supporter

Not exactly what I meant, more like...

Not exactly me, but you have the general idea of what I'm asking. Is it possible though? Speaking about general high school life.

5. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

My experience has been that if you don't ask a woman on a date within a few weeks (like 2-3 max) of meeting her, you will be forever friendzoned. The longer you wait, the less likely it will happen.

6. nish81

nish81 OT Supporter

Does this work the same way in high school and out of it? :dunno:

7. nish81

nish81 OT Supporter

I mean, at least in my high school, even friends cuddle up all the time. It's like everyone dates everyone, so I'm wondering if there is any such thing as a friendzone

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

lol, maybe I'm a rare girl....but almost every relationship I've been in I had to know the guy and become friends with them for weeks if not months before I considered dating them

9. FlakBait

FlakBait New Member

I've known a girl that I hang out with since 9th grade, asked her out my Senior year of high school, got shot down. Friends through college and now, even after grad. Sooo friendzoned although I still want her. :wtc:

10. Whew

Whew New Member

I speak from experience...During h.s. I met a girl who was amazing to me. She had her relationship in our senoir year...I had mine.... We gave eachother advice..hung out...went to prom as friends, but then we became roomates after highschool and we had no t.v. or bullshit excuses not to chill when we were both home. We always felt something very strongfor eachother but neither of us were even honest with ourselves about it. I remember being torn at some points. Well, When we stayed int he same condo it took about a month and we started hooking up..and I mean passionately...We would always eat together..Talk all night..I taught her computers, shopped together, partied in the same groups. Well, one thing led to another and we ended up being together...It was an incredible late afternoon when we kissed and then 4 days later she took my VIrGiNiTy! Now we have a child together, lol and are set to be married.

WOW

11. Whew

Whew New Member

sorry for the jumbled mess above...A lot really happend and I tried to sum it up without getting too carried away

12. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

I would say, yes, that is rare.

13. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

And this backs up what I was saying - the longer you wait to ask her out (9th grade to senior year is too long) you get friendzoned.

Now you have one-itis. Google that up. You need to move one, one-itis is tha path to being a stalker, and then you will NEVER get a GF.

14. buddha724

buddha724 New Member

i'd say that makes sense... to get to know a person and evaluate whether or not a relationship would work before you start one, but that does not happen very often for whatever reason... i guess it's the mystery of the other person that is alluring.

15. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

im the same way. all my girlfriends have been friends first.

16. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

you must be a a rare girl, because basically everything that is posted here you claim doesn't apply to you

did you know that after your orgasm, the area under your chin will be red and flush?