high school chick signals?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by always shy, Dec 2, 2005.

1. always shy

always shy New Member

well im in hs so gimme a break. I need some help here. I have spanish with a chick that I think is the cutest thing ive ever laid my eyes on. First question doesnt concern her but the chick that sits behind me... shes obsessed with me or something:squint:. How do I tell her im not interested nicely?? Now to make matters worse the chick that I DO like sits right next to her, so when the girl that sits behind me asks me out I say im busy so then I'm afraid to ask the chick that I do like to go out becasue I already told the other chick that im busy... Hopeufully that makes sence. dunno what I should do?!?

but thats the EASY part and i think i can handle that... on for the harder question...

The chick that I think is the cutest thing to walk this planet SEEMS to be interested in me but i'm not sure... I'm really shy so please refraim from saying "grow some balls and just ask her out," because that is what im planning on doing tommarow :x:. I just wanna ask you guys what you think first. I have class with her everyday and we usually have some small talk. This basicly everything thats happend (yes i remember becasue I go over it in my mind everyday). This is gonna be kinda long but interesting. Remember... this is highschool.

We've had general conversations about different things and she has asked me where im going to college, if i have a drivers lisence (shes a sophmore and im a senior) just because another friend said he saw me driving, where I moved from, how long ive been living here (5 months :hs:), and just other general things.

A few things that stick out in my memory:one time when she got real close to me on the heater (heater thats on the wall in the classroom) :wiggle: : asked me if i had a girl friend (said it with a playful voice right after I told her I just moved here this school year) : Gives me nicknames like adidas boy and D-man : Stole my hat from my head and decided to wear it the rest of the period : And one time she was doing that thing where you put a dime or penny on your elbow and try to swoop and catch it. A dime fell on the ground and someone said it was hers. So I put my hand up with the dime in it and she takes it... a minute later she comes back and says "here im done with it now, you can have it" I said "im gonna keep this" and she said "well when ever you look at it, it'll remind you of me". Thats about it...

I'm not sure if this is stuff that she does with ALL the guys or what... And to top it off, some days she doesnt say anything to me. :sadwavey:

2. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

stalker alert? lol but seriously, talk to her after class. some of the stuff shes said seems like she might like you a bit. But asking you if you have a license or where your going to college is trivial :-/ , but seriously just talk to her, better to get rejected than regret

3. always shy

always shy New Member

haha no not a stalker..only 90 mintues of class everyday :dunno: . I remember all that stuff because I have such a huge interest in her... How about everyone else? think shes interested?

4. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

Just wondering, what did you say when she asked you if you had a girlfriend?

To answer the question: she's obviously giving you some indicators of interest, but she just might be a flirty girl, it's hard to tell just by reading it. She seems very comfortable around you. I can't give you a 100% correct answer. Just plan to do something someday and ask her if she'd like to join you. If she says yeah, then you're good. If she says no, you're still doing whatever and having fun doing it so it doesn't matter.

Also, as much as you may not agree, her friend liking you puts you in higher social value in her book. Girls are more attracted to guys that other girls like.

5. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Tease her. Challenge her to a thumb war, and totally kick her ass at it, and never let her forget it. Every time you see her, say "Hey I'd offer you a rematch but I'll just kick your ass again". Treat her like your bratty kid sister.

6. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Women communicate with actions, not words, so let's go over what you told us and think about them:

Good sign. A woman who asks personal questions about you is usually interested in you. A flirt would *probably* not do this, in my opinion.

Seems like a lot of personal questions. I'd take that as a good sign.

Actions say what? Being close to you is an action that says she wants to be close to you.

Has she ever touched you? If so, where? Arms, legs, face? Think about how intimate that is, and how hard it is for a woman to do that? On the flip side, you should refrain from touching a woman unless you are making out.

Pretty obvious... What did you say? If you could have said something like "No, but it's because I have really high standards in woman." that could have scored you some points.

Yeah good sign.

You should give her back the dime and say "I think I'd remember you better if we started going out."

You need to make a move and FAST! She is wondering why you have not asked her out! That's why she is probably ignoring you! At least, that is what my guess would be.

Personally, I think you have to ask a woman out on a date within 2-3 times of talking to her. Something like "Hey, you know, I've decided you might be kind of cool and I want to get to know you better. Let's you and I hang out at Starbuck some time. Give me your number and I will call you."

Now, the tricky part. You have class with her every day. Get her number TODAY if you can and then call her Sunday night. You do NOT want to call the next day - it's desperate. Make her wait. Make her wonder why you have not called. Remember, it's Friday, you should "have a life" and "be out with friends" if she asks. She's not number #1 in your book, she has to PROVE herself to you (no matter how hot or cool she is. Make her work for it.) If you throw yourself at her, buy her things, or act desperate like every other guy you will get dumped like every other guy.

EXACTLY. Do not let her get away with shit. Do not put her on a pedestal. Treat her like a normal human being who has to work for your approval.

Good luck!

7. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

I would agree with pretty much everything you have said except this. From your posts its obvious that you read stuff either at or like fastseduction. From what I understand from there, kino (touching) is a huge part of becoming close to a woman and having her attracted to you. You want her to be comfortable with you physically so that when things get really physical, it won't be any different than normal. She should be used to your touch. I just started using the ESP routine and I start out by saying, "I bet I can read your mind!", putting out my hands, and if she doesnt take the clue I say "give me your hands silly!". They warm up alot after stuff like that. But, other than that, great post.

Also, have you read the Venusian Arts handbook? I just got it recently, great book. I plan on reading parts of it every night for a month hehe.

8. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

Also good advice.

9. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Yeah, I have not read the Kino stuff but I have it on my "to do" list. I have found that not touching works for me, but I shoudl preface that with the fact that I do something close. Personally, I would reach *like* I am going to touch a woman, but stop, like, 1" away. She expects me to touch, but I don't. I can see something going through her head. When I want a kiss, which I can frequently get, I will lean in about half way, then look at her like to say "So what are you waiting for? Kiss me!" and I get a kiss. So, really, I have a sort of modified Kino technique which works for me.

I do have the Venusian Arts handbook. I'm okay with it, but it's too bad that it does not focus on long term techniques to keep a woman. Personally, what good is picking up a woman if she won't stick with you because of other flaws? I think it is a good compliment to other skills, but you have to become more well-rounded. I am specifically turned off by his advice for the fact that he admits he cannot keep a woman! What good does that do me? (Granted, I am older, I am not looking for one-night stands at 36 years old... ;) ) It is a good read, though, and I am glad I got it.

So, it really depends on the person. I always mention - take the advice that works for you. No advice works for everyone.

10. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

Ah true, i'm just a youngin at 18. Yeah, I read some exerpts from The Game and alot of it was pretty sad on how he couldn't keep the women he hooked up with. Anyway, I did the ESP routine again at a pub tonight and the girl loved it. For some reason i've never got the answers right, but i'm just like "oh.... it doesn't work on blondes" or something and they laugh. rofl. You should try it out.