TAT Hidden self expression

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by The Stapler, Apr 9, 2005.

1. The Stapler

The Stapler OT Supporter

Went in and got a frenum piercing. This was my first piercing ever, and will be my only one for a while (my dad is anti-piercings). The actual piercing hurt like holy hell. When the piercer shoved the barbell (12ga) through my cack, it was a very unique pain. Good thing each pain only last for half a second. After the inital pains, I haven't felt any pain at all. I've slept on my stomach, got an erection, no pain. Burns a little when cleaning it, but it's no big deal. I like it :bigthumb:

One question though:
    My penis is REALLY dry (I assume) from the seasalt soaks. The piercer said soak it 3-5 times a day, but it's drying my wang out. What can I do to help it heal and keep it moist?

Edit: I'll get pics once it's not so dry down there :hs:

2. desired_apathy

desired_apathy New Member

lotion your penis up :dunno:

3. Chewbs

Chewbs Swollen Member

It really should not be dry, either cut down the amount of soaks that you do in a day or cut down how much sea salt you use each time.

4. inamorato

inamorato New Member

how much salt are u using in the soaks?!/ what soap u using! i have mine done (parents think piercings bad too) and i have had NO problems... not even that initial pain ur talkin bout...

5. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

3-5 times a day seems too much. twice is more than enough unless you're extremely active.