FRK hi gang

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by newtothis, Oct 29, 2004.

1. newtothis

newtothis Guest

i'm a long term lurker, first time poster :). i must say it's a fascinating forum

i guess i'll break the ice with the interesting situation that i find myself in now. about 4 weeks ago my girlfriend of two months started tutoring a university freshman as a part time job. i never thought anything of it until my gf kept talking about how cute her little charge was, and how she wouldn't mind showing her a thing or two (we're very open with eachother and she's admitted to lesbian fantasies). anyway, time went by and i could tell Jennifer (the student) was really growing on my girlfriend. sometimes she would even come over to our apartment and do the work there.

about a week ago my gf told me that they finally 'did the deed :mamoru:.' basically they were teasing eachother all day and my gf worked up the nerve to kiss her and they pretty much got in on :yum:. since that time, things have moved super fast. jenn is like our little pet. my gf enjoys a bit to lightly dominate jenn, like swatting her butt, and bossing her around. but it's really endearing.

it might sound weird but jenn has taken to calling us Mommy and Daddy (girlfriend and myself are 24 and 26 respectively). she engages in baby talk with my gf and my gf nurses her like a little baby. these last two nights jenn has been sleeping in between us (i'm not complaining :bigthumb: )and she sucks on my gf's tits while she makes little cooing sounds and i diddle her from behind.:cool:

i guess my question is, do these arrangements work? my girlfriend assures me that she stills loves me, but with jen it fills a different part of her. she wants to be the one that takes care of someone sometimes and to be the dominant one. like having a girlfriend on the side i guess, meh.

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

as long as YOU are ok with this, and your relationship isn't suffering from this new addition, then Enjoy it while it lasts.

3. newtothis

newtothis Guest

I'm quite okay with it. But does anyone have any experience with an arrangement like this?

4. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

I have a friend, he's like a brother, known him for 10 years. Anyhow, him and his girlfriend have pets every now and then...which is perfect for him because if he wasn't with a girl who liked having other girls in the mix, he'd cheat all the time...anyways...it always starts out good for them, but eventually goes bad, jealousy, both of them want him for themselves...I'm not saying they have the exact same deal as you do, but that's what happens to them.

good luck though, sounds like you are having a great time =)

5. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

where's my cute nymphomaniac highschooler goth chick? i'm still waiting

6. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

sounds like a great set-up. Just remember the key to things like this is communication. If you start to feel any jealousy or doubt about it, talk it out. Rather lose a pet than a girlfriend.

7. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

Sounds hot ... but I don't think I'd want a permanent pet. Maybe for like a crazy week of fun and sex for me and the hubby. :naughty: I should start taking applications :rofl:

8. newtothis

newtothis Guest

she was so cute today. i think she really digs the submissive thing. While we were sitting around watching tv on the bed and gf is suckling jenn, she goes: do you need to boo boo (go to the washroom)?

jenn nods yes, and always asks my gf's permission. :)

9. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

[​IMG]