Hi F&N. My name is Paige.....and I'm a fatty (very long intro)

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by jj1814, Feb 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jj1814

jj1814 New Member

I'm 26 years old, and only 5'3". I'm fat.....

My weight has always fluctuated since I was a kid. But all throughout junior high and high school, I was always involved in extracurricular activities - mainly basketball and band. I went off to college and didnt really gain any substantial amount of weight - not even the freshman fifteen - even though my diet was CRAP! However walking across campus each and every day and eating once a day (not by design) kept my weight in check. My typical size throughout the years was a 10-12, but I never really looked like a 10-12.

I did a summer internship here in Cincinnati at a Fortune 100 company, and began going to lunch everyday with my peers. Naturally, I started gaining weight during those 3 months. I went back to school, and my diet was crap again (Sonic almost every day), but I started back walking across campus all day and eating once per day....I ended up getting down to a women's size 8 without even realizing it. Graduation came, and I moved to Cincinnati permanently to take the job at the company I had interned for. That was Christmas 2002.

Throughout 2004-2005, I was pretty good about maintaining my weight. I mostly wear men's jeans (the style & fit of girls' jeans do not appeal to me), and I wore a size 32 as recent as May 2005. By May 2006, I had ballooned!! I attribute this to a new long-distance relationship where HOURS were spent on the phone all day, and also no activity, as I really don't have any friends here. I now wear a 34 in men's jeans and a size much-too-large in women's slacks. Additionally, my breasts got much larger.

After an embarassing summer vacation this past July with my family in Florida (Orlando and South Beach), I came back and immediately renewed my membership with my neighborhood recreation center, and worked out intensely for all of August and most of September - until school started back. I'm in grad school part time. After that, I failed to make it to the gym regularly.

I'm determined to get my 'sexy back' for this summer. My main areas of concern are my waistline, of course, and also these big breasts!! I typically go 30 minutes minimum on the elliptical machine and then some light strength training. I dont really have a 'routine' as far as the strength training goes.... meaning I just do 'some' reps of 'whatever amount of sets' :rolleyes:

I have also made changes to my diet. For the most part, I've been eating only soup and turkey sandwiches (with light mayo) I've tossed the white and gotten with the wheat. I've tried the 5-6 small meals thing, and that never works out for me. I've never been a snacker....not even junk. But now I try to snack on mixed fruit and baked Lay's. I used to never, EVER drink water but now I'm drinking it more than ever although it's not anywhere near the desired/recommended amount. The only juice I try to buy is 100% white grapefruit before a workout. I don't take any supplements or vitamins, so I could probably use some recommendations there.

I'm really trying this time. I REALLY want to get rid of these breasts!!!!

Well.... just wanted to say hi! LMAo! :wavey:

2. trancezj

trancezj New Member

fail.jpg

3. Sammo

Sammo New Member

So what is your weight in lbs?

4. Netbastard

Netbastard OT Supporter

what a beautiful story.

Good luck with your breasteses

5. bigdamray

bigdamray New Member

Hello, get rid of the bread and grape juice.

6. jj1814

jj1814 New Member

just like your mom's abortion, I see.

7. Ceaze

Ceaze https://hearthis.at/DoYouEvenUplift Moderator

You need to overhaul your diet (sounds like it's mostly all carbs). Also, "light strength training" is an oxymoron.

8. jj1814

jj1814 New Member

I think 140-150 would be my ideal because I'm naturally a thick girl....always had an athletic type body. My legs, especially my calves, are naturally big....muscles, not fat.

9. Netbastard

Netbastard OT Supporter

One more thing this is the motto that I live by. I got it from this forum not sure who's sig it was (props) but I liked it and now I stick by it.

"just remember that losing weight happens in the kitchen. you can lift all the weight in the world and do lots of cardio, but if your diet sucks you ain't gonna see shit."

10. jj1814

jj1814 New Member

I see what you're saying. In my case, "Light", meaning nothing intense...not many sets of any one thing. If you know what I mean.

Yeah Netbastard, the small change I've done in my diet is a big deal for me. I'm from the south and was raised on "southern" food. Additionally, I've never really cooked for myself, so when I moved out on my own, my diet was Crappier than it was in college.... meaning, eating out everyday. I know the diet doesnt look ideal now, but it's a big change for me thus far because I know what I'm used to eating. I'm taking baby steps. I like that quote, though! Thanks for supplying it! Also, I got this cute little ring band in the mail to day from General Mills, I think. It's baby blue, and made like a Livestrong bracelet, except it is a ring. It says "eat better". I put it on and plan on wearing it all the time as a reminder. Hopefully, it wont break

11. UNvisible

UNvisible New Member

I'm not fat, so I guess I wont ever understand it.. But i dont think losing weight is rocket science.. Just clean your diet up, and go to the gym for an hour a day... :dunno: you'll be down to 150 in no time...

12. Damnation

Damnation OT Supporter

easy, dude. relax.

13. jj1814

jj1814 New Member

if he can be an ass, I can be a bigger one.

14. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

we already know that otherwise this thread would not exist

15. LancerV

LancerV Something Happened OT Supporter

:hsugh:

16. jj1814

jj1814 New Member

and that means.....?

17. jonno

jonno New Member

oh... you're a female

18. LancerV

LancerV Something Happened OT Supporter

Its an Oxymoron

19. trancezj

trancezj New Member

I grabbed that fucking hanger like maniac and drug that sideshow doctor up in there. After I strangled him with the Umbilical cord I pulled him apart piece by piece. After I ate him, I had such a protien high I figured fuck this joint, the crazy bitch tried to off me. I came straight out through the whores stomach and grabbed the first VW bug I found and started ripping out squats. That's just how animal I am.

20. trancezj

trancezj New Member

fuck you beat me to it

21. jj1814

jj1814 New Member

If you were a real man-baby, you wouldnt have settled for a bug ;)

22. NoQuarter

NoQuarter New Member

jonno ceaze said oxymoron not oxycontin...

23. Ceaze

Ceaze https://hearthis.at/DoYouEvenUplift Moderator

:rofl:

24. golfnut019

golfnut019 i love them little white balls

size 32 jeans for a girl that's 5'3" and 170 pounds?

:hsugh:

25. trancezj

trancezj New Member

says the woman with ankles that look like civil war cannons.

well I was a premature newborn at the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.